Holy Bo%%%x

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy Bo%%%x

More stats and %s , apparently yesterday was the bluest day of the year , according to the stats [ who makes these stats , get a real bleedin job ] and today is the day when people give up their New Years resolutions , now if that's not enough crap to take in ........ they have it down to the time during the day when people will falter regards going back onto the gargle and chocolate ......" Frank , another 2 pints there please " .....I mean , how in f%%%s name do they compile this shite ......" Thanks Frank " .
    Last edited by Twobob; 16-01-2018, 03:12 PM.

Originally posted by Twobob View Post
    More stats and %s , apparently yesterday was the bluest day of the year , according to the stats [ who makes these stats , get a real bleedin job ] and today is the day when people give up their New Years resolutions , now if that's not enough crap to take in ........ they have it down to the time during the day when people will falter regards going back onto the gargle and chocolate ......" Frank , another 2 pints there please " .....I mean , how in f%%%s name do they compile this shite ......" Thanks Frank " .
    Never a truer word was spoken TB.....a load of sh33E
    The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Comment

The best NYR is to stop making NYRs ....period

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Rossiter View Post
        The best NYR is to stop making NYRs ....period
        I never made one in my life.No point starting now at 76.

Comment

Originally posted by Ed O'Gorman View Post
          I never made one in my life.No point starting now at 76.
          I’m delighted to wake up in the mornings and enjoy life without complicating it wit NYR’s.
          I google because I'm not young enough to know everything.
          Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit

Comment

Working...
          X