No announcement yet.

Unable to view pics and videos thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boxman had a look at it last night - appears to a Flash player upgrade on Windows 10 that's not behaving.
    Everything is self-evident.

Comment

Issue was resolved by Boxman in the wee small hours.

Members should be able to view embedded YouTube videos now.

Comment

Our thanks to Box for burning the midnight oil and solving the video problem.
        I google because I'm not young enough to know everything.
        Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit

Comment

One of our posters Sparkrite , cant view the photos I recently posted . The photos were posted during the period last week when some members could not see any youtube videos or pics due to a fault with Flash player upgrade . Is anyone else experience this ?
          Last edited by bojangles; 16-08-2016, 08:09 PM.

Comment

Bo last week I could not see the photo's you were posting.....but this week I can......and can also see the ones I couldn't see last week
            The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Comment

Originally posted by dinny View Post
              Bo last week I could not see the photo's you were posting.....but this week I can......and can also see the ones I couldn't see last week
              Thanks Dinny , Sparkrite is still having a problem with it though .

Comment

Bo.....I take that back your posts are not showing now....they were on Sunday.......can see the photo's cosmo & pegasus put up clearly
                The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles View Post
                  One of our posters Sparkrite , cant view the photos I recently posted . The photos were posted during the period last week when some members could not see any youtube videos or pics due to a fault with Flash player upgrade . Is anyone else experience this ?
                  Originally posted by bojangles View Post
                  Thanks Dinny , Sparkrite is still having a problem with it though .
                  Bo.....I take that back your posts are not showing now....they were on Sunday.......can see the photo's cosmo & pegasus put up clearly
                  Bo... can you put up a link to the photos that are not being displayed.

Comment

What's up ......any time I go to view clips that are posted all I get is " An error , please try again later " .

Comment

Originally posted by Twobob View Post
                      What's up ......any time I go to view clips that are posted all I get is " An error , please try again later " .
                      That's odd... everything appears to be working fine. Are you over eighteen ??

Comment

Originally posted by cogito View Post
                        It will take longer than fifty years to get over that night.......
                        Here Rex!!!...Here Rex!!!.....Wuff!!!....... Wuff!!!

Comment

Originally posted by cogito View Post
                          21st next week .

Comment

havin trouble posting videos,...... first thing I do,....get you tube video, click share, blue url appears in box below, click on, small window appears click copy, go to dub forum page, click post reply, on above bar click yt icon, click insert link on bar, smaller window appears asking for url, right click , url appears ,click ok, url appears , I usually delete down to the bare url between the [YT........[YT] normally good to go. iv tried on another you tube and different website,no go, so must be something I`m doing??? I`m on windows 10.....worked a few weeks ago.
                            Last edited by cosmo; 20-05-2017, 04:47 AM.
                            in god i trust...everyone else cash only.

Comment

Originally posted by cosmo View Post
                              havin trouble posting videos,...... first thing I do,....get you tube video, click share, blue url appears in box below, click on, small window appears click copy, go to dub forum page, click post reply, on above bar click yt icon, click insert link on bar, smaller window appears asking for url, right click , url appears ,click ok, url appears , I usually delete down to the bare url between the [YT........[YT] normally good to go. iv tried on another you tube and different website,no go, so must be something I`m doing??? I`m on windows 10.....worked a few weeks ago.
                              It's just the url to the right of the = symbol Cos...

Comment

cogs, can you be a bit more specific , can`t see any =. ??....maybe my page setup is different ??
                                in god i trust...everyone else cash only.

Comment

Working...
                                X