Trump, the last days in office

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by quinner View Post
    LOL...I do not get my information off the internet.....

I have read many books about corruption.......But, they were all written about people after they were actually found guilty......

The Media is having a great time.....I do hope they will create another million jobs......Just like the million created under Trump's presidency......

I can't wait for him to sort out these one-sided Trade Deals.....Then I will be talking about him..........That is what he is there for......

Regarding the Russians,,,,I have lived all my with the threat of Russia hanging over my Head......If any American President gets friendly with that Country, they will be my Hero........
    You simply can't trust the slimy snake eyed Put-In.
    We'll sail be the tide....aarghhhh !!

Comment

• Originally posted by DAMNTHEWEATHER View Post
      You simply can't trust the slimy snake eyed Put-In.
      I am glad you brought that up....

It was Jackie who said that about John F....
      Here Rex!!!...Here Rex!!!.....Wuff!!!....... Wuff!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mykidsmom View Post
        you cant escape corruption....its everywhere from time of beginning lol....money power religion politics....are breeding grounds for it..no place escapes.

Yes how the mighty fall eh......wonder how mr teflon man will shrug this off hahhaa...
        I look up no nobody.....Yes, corruption is widespread and to many very lucrative....

Lots of it in Ireland according to Posts on this very Forum.....Politicians, bankers and many many more.....

Some Irish Politicians were even called Murderers....On the Irish Forums.....

Comment

whats that te do with befriending the Russian leadership

Comment

• Originally posted by DAMNTHEWEATHER View Post
            whats that te do with befriending the Russian leadership
            It is equal to the imaginary pills you keep telling me to take...

Pills or no Pills....All Nations should be friends......A lesson the EU needs to learn....

Comment

well im making popcorn today and keeping the tv on....its all speculation though isnt it......my guess is manafort will make the walk of shame...but id love to see Kushner go too...then again...maybe its fake news...i did sorta wonder though if something might get dropped on NK to distract..

Ya know what...its all too much.......congress needs to be put in a boat...set adrift....and only allowed land when they find a moral compass
              I'm with you!!! It's all insane.

Comment

It is equal to the imaginary pills you keep telling me to take...Pills or no Pills....All Nations should be friends......A lesson the EU needs to learn....
                Where je get this obsession with pills...

Comment

you cant escape corruption....its everywhere from time of beginning lol....money power religion politics....are breeding grounds for it..no place escapes.

Yes how the mighty fall eh......wonder how mr teflon man will shrug this off hahhaa...
                  I'm disappointed that there haven't been any arrests or indictments on the Democratic side. If there aren't then I'll know this was a one sided investigation. There was collusion and corruption on both sides!!

Comment

• well somethings coming down the wire....podesta jumped ship already.....supposedly so he can deal with the investigation without implicating the company.......

interesting times...

Comment

And JFK was only getting a bit on the side.lol

Comment

• Chickened out of going to London , beginning to think this fella is looking for a way out .

Comment

• Originally posted by Twobob View Post
                          Chickened out of going to London , beginning to think this fella is looking for a way out .
                          He didn't chicken out when he bombed the Syrian Airfield .........

He didn't chicken out when threatened by North Korea.......

Comment

The test will come after four years in Office,,,,,,,Will the people in the USA be better or worse off......

That is what he is elected for............

Comment

Why did he bomb there when he spouts on about countries looking after themselves .

He chickened out of London , no 2 ways about it .

Comment

Working...
                              X