Cabra West.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mykidsmom View Post
    its not on kindle....ive just placed an order on ebay for it....
    Helen did you ever get the book?
    The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Comment

• not yet dinny..i think i got an email telling me its on order..so should get it soon..

Comment

not yet dinny..i think i got an email telling me its on order..so should get it soon..
        I'll bring it over in the summer , will be quicker

Comment

• hahahhaa......your funny lol...are you sure your coming???? im pretty excited...we still cant agree on where to go in march..but we are going somewhere...and im coming to dublin probably late august.

Comment

hahahhaa......your funny lol...are you sure your coming???? im pretty excited...we still cant agree on where to go in march..but we are going somewhere...and im coming to dublin probably late august.
            I'm not sure yet Helen....Mrs dinny wants to go to South Africa....but where ever we go it will be in late August....lol

Comment

• willie wants to do that too.....but im sorta scared because although all my health issues seem to have been sorted out.....i dont know when the ball will drop again......and id be leery of the hospital situation...mind you my cardiologist is from capetown...and he says if its heart issues i'll be fine lol......

Comment

• Originally posted by sunflower View Post
                My old home from when I was young. Will never forget it.

Which , the Oasis or Cabra ?

Comment

• Not sure where to post this but here goes

Just heard today in work that St Joseph’s School for Deaf Boys and St Mary’s School for Deaf Girls Cabra, Dublin 7 will amalgamate for the coming school year, and will now be known as Holy Family School for the Deaf.
                  UP THE DUBS!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X