X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• St Pat's Football Club

any old photos of St Pats FC please
    https://www.facebook.com/#!/rocknrollrockabilly

i met up with one of the gibbons last thursday his family have connections to pats going back a long time

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
      any old photos of St Pats FC please
      My nephew plays for Pats at the moment, I will see can he get any copies from the club.
      It's nice to be important, but it is more important to be nice.

Comment

Any photos?

Originally posted by Reggie View Post
        My nephew plays for Pats at the moment, I will see can he get any copies from the club.
        Does anyone have any old photos of Bow lane west? My Family lived at 23, Doyles+Goughs.

Comment

I would appreciate a bit of help regarding Jimmy Collins or Paddy Collins they lived at 40 Stephens Road Inchicore in the 30's and 40's maybe 50's not exactly sure they were supposed to play for St Pats, their fathers name was Francis(Frank) mother Annie. Their house backed onto the canal back of "Johnie" the locker so Suir Bridge end. If you know anything about Frank Collins I really would appreciate any information.
          Thanks so much

Comment

Originally posted by Molly Bawn View Post
            I would appreciate a bit of help regarding Jimmy Collins or Paddy Collins they lived at 40 Stephens Road Inchicore in the 30's and 40's maybe 50's not exactly sure they were supposed to play for St Pats, their fathers name was Francis(Frank) mother Annie. Their house backed onto the canal back of "Johnie" the locker so Suir Bridge end. If you know anything about Frank Collins I really would appreciate any information.
            Thanks so much
            I think Jimmy played in goal for Pats,if it's the same person I went to school with his son in Crumlin

Comment

Thanks rasher that is what I was trying to verify according to Wikipedia he was born 1923
              I have his birth cert say he was born in 1922 it says he was a goalkeeper earned 3 League of Ireland caps he also played for Bohs 1945 in the inter city cup winning against Belfast Celtic at Dalymount . It also mentions his Uncle Frank playing Celtic FC his brother Paddy 6 years younger his brother in law Harry Boland playing for St Pat's.
              He played for Milltown 40's and St Pat's 50's. My brother in law said he did play but he called him "Shea" I was hoping to verify this info it's part of the family tree. I appreciate your response.
              Thanks again.

Comment

Molly if you put your query on Saintsforum.net you will get this info. There are members on that forum that know everything there is to know about St. Pats.

Comment

Richsaint
                  the site seems to be down at the moment, I will keep trying.
                  I appreciate your help.
                  Thanks again.

Comment

Richsaint
                    I appreciate your help.
                    Thanks again.
                    saintsforum.net is back up and running.

Comment

Thanks rasher that is what I was trying to verify according to Wikipedia he was born 1923
                      I have his birth cert say he was born in 1922 it says he was a goalkeeper earned 3 League of Ireland caps he also played for Bohs 1945 in the inter city cup winning against Belfast Celtic at Dalymount . It also mentions his Uncle Frank playing Celtic FC his brother Paddy 6 years younger his brother in law Harry Boland playing for St Pat's.
                      He played for Milltown 40's and St Pat's 50's. My brother in law said he did play but he called him "Shea" I was hoping to verify this info it's part of the family tree. I appreciate your response.
                      Thanks again.
                      Jimmy Collins ex St Pats Goalkeeper and Manager, was Des Byrnes [st pats center haf] brother in law,whos grandson Brendan Clarke is the current St Pats Goalkeeper.

Comment

Richsaint
                        I appreciate your help.
                        Thanks again.
                        Molly try saintsforum.net. The site is up and running now.

Comment

BHC and Richsaint, logged into saintsforum.net just waiting for approval.
                          Thank you very much for your help.
                          Last edited by Molly Bawn; 09-08-2015, 12:33 AM.

Comment

Still waiting for approval, I'm in the moderators queue this is 2 weeks since registering.

Comment

Gave up trying.
                              Thanks to all for your assistance

Comment

Working...
                              X