Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dinny View Post
    No income ...how will you manage....Job Seekers allowance is crap in UK
    Yo should retire to Ireland Katie.....Galway is a great place to live...

Comment

• Originally posted by barefoot View Post
      Yo should retire to Ireland Katie.....Galway is a great place to live...
      I have considered it, in most places the property is much cheaper than in the UK.......but I'm getting on a bit now and I don't want to lose the NHS.......

Comment

• Originally posted by KatieMorag View Post
        I have considered it, in most places the property is much cheaper than in the UK.......but I'm getting on a bit now and I don't want to lose the NHS.......
        Sure you would probably be married to a rich man within a year ....you'd never have to worry about a bill again....

Comment

Sure you would probably be married to a rich man within a year ....you'd never have to worry about a bill again....
          are there a lot of spare men in Galway?

Comment

are there a lot of spare men in Galway?
            Yes.....lol.
            It's a very lively city, always lots going on. There are a few different festivals on during the year. It's very busy in the summer months. People come here for a holiday and never leave....like us...lol. Lot's of English people living here...

Comment

Yes.....lol.
              It's a very lively city, always lots going on. There are a few different festivals on during the year. It's very busy in the summer months. People come here for a holiday and never leave....like us...lol. Lot's of English people living here...
              And how are you enjoying your role in the marketing department of the Galway Tourist Board, Barefoot?

Comment

And how are you enjoying your role in the marketing department of the Galway Tourist Board, Barefoot?
                Ha Ha....but it's all true Katie....ask Dinny...

Comment

Ha Ha....but it's all true Katie....ask Dinny...
                  what would he know? i wouldn't trust him either.......
                  was just looking at properties in Galway.....some bargains to be had......I could become a Galway Girl........

Comment

was just looking at properties in Galway.....some bargains to be had......I could become a Galway Girl........
                    You could....
                    Last edited by barefoot; 21-12-2017, 12:39 AM.

Comment

• well the camp bed arrived today and has been assembled. Looks a bit delicate........hope it doesn't collapse.......

Comment

well the camp bed arrived today and has been assembled. Looks a bit delicate........hope it doesn't collapse.......
                        Is it one of those blow up beds?
                        The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Comment

• no, a sort of fabric thing with poles. It reminds me of the bunk beds my brother's action man used to have

Comment

was once in a galway hooker but came becalmed so we rowed.
                            in god i trust...everyone else cash only.

Comment

no, a sort of fabric thing with poles. It reminds me of the bunk beds my brother's action man used to have
                              don`t talk about beds and furniture and ikea was up till 11.30 last night helping to shift the daughter out to her new house[after 19 yrs with us, and grandson], we did a self shift, on one run our nephew was driving his trailer loaded up , some idot cuts in fronts of him and brkakes so the nephew brakes and jackknifes, a chest of drawers on top of the trailer [strapped down firmly] shot forward cut through a 600 kg load strap and into the middle of the road, nobody hurt except the drawers had to have a few screws inserted. so the son that's still with us is moving into tha bedroom with his wife and my sister fro the u.k will be here tomorrow [she been here since last week but we havn`t had a chance to see her, on top of that the wifes sister is arriving after Christmas...looks like we may be lookin for a place in galway!!!
                              in god i trust...everyone else cash only.

Comment

Some lovely girls in Galway ....wouldn't know about the men
                                The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Comment

Working...
                                X