Russian...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DAMNTHEWEATHER View Post
    I won't let you forget you said this lmao.
    I never forget the truth.....Now besides a few ''whodunnits''.....There is no evidence on this forum that you have any knowledge of actual history.......

Just a little bit of info for yourself.....just as I always do, I will mention what you posted some time ago.....

You mentioned about electricity fiddling.......

My Brother ''Quinner'' did not live in Piles Buildings for many years before my Mam died.....When my Mam died the flat was occupied by another Dub and his family from the Coombe....There was no official handover as the other person would not have got the Flat.....the Flat was in my Brother's name even though his family lived in Kilbarrack and he spent most of his time in the UK (working, like me for Schindler lifts).......
    You on the untrue say so of another person accused him of fiddling the electricity.....The electricity was never fiddled during my Mam's occupancy....My Brother did not reside there.....Yet you made an untrue accusation on an open forum......

I am still laughing at how stupid you really are...LOL.....

As the Flats were due to be demolished the Other Dub intended to get a Corpo house by residing there...The Flats agents did not care who lived there so long as the rent was paid....great plan by Paddy (the other Dub).......

Sir you have spent far too much time ''in service'' to understand the real World....
    Here Rex!!!...Here Rex!!!.....Wuff!!!....... Wuff!!!

Comment

Originally posted by quinner View Post
      Just a little bit of info for yourself.....just as I always do, I will mention what you posted some time ago.....

You mentioned about electricity fiddling.......

My Brother ''Quinner'' did not live in Piles Buildings for many years before my Mam died.....

When my Mam died the flat was occupied by another Dub and his family from the Coombe....

There was no official handover as the other person would not have got the Flat.....the Flat was in my Brother's name even though his family lived in Kilbarrack and he spent most of his time in the UK (working, like me for Schindler lifts).......

You on the untrue say so of another person accused him of fiddling the electricity.....

The electricity was never fiddled during my Mam's occupancy....

My Brother did not reside there...Yet you made an untrue accusation on an open forum......

I am still laughing at how stupid you really are...LOL.....
      NO....not true....What was said was said by A N Other on 25 March 2013.....and the info is in here as plain as day.....

I never made an accusation.....what I did was to later in jest repeat what was already on the record.....and at that time....the writer asserted that you should talk to yer Bro....

You replied....and told him You knew nothing about free electricity.....but you never denied it was free lol.

So now....Don't shoot the messenger.....because I can show you chapter n verse if you so desire.... Mr Chaff Man.

Show me my post and we'll see what I said.....

This topic is a long way from Grozny eh ?.
      We'll sail be the tide....aarghhhh !!

Comment

NO....not true....What was said was said by A N Other on 25 March 2013.....and the info is in here as plain as day.....

I never made an accusation.....what I did was to later in jest repeat what was already on the record.....and at that time....the writer asserted that you should talk to yer Bro....

You replied....and told him You knew nothing about free electricity.....but you never denied it was free lol.

So now....Don't shoot the messenger.....because I can show you chapter n verse if you so desire.... Mr Chaff Man.

Show me my post and we'll see what I said.....

This topic is a long way from Grozny eh ?.
        I distinctly remember you lolling with the other conversant about it at the time.....Do you ?.

Come to think of it...that was nearly five years ago.....what brought that into your wandering neurons.....pray tell.

Comment

Originally posted by quinner View Post
          Is it true that the Russian word for red also mean ..Impressive''.....Beautiful''....splendid etc......?

Is it true that Grozny (Ivan the Terrible).....Also means ..awesome etc.....?

Is it true that the Kremlin is so call because there was a Stockade there and Kreml means Stockade, fort etc...?
          Wrong again....hurry up an get back in here an answer for yer sins....

Comment

Wrong again....hurry up an get back in here an answer for yer sins....
            Give it time Dam ....

Comment

Originally posted by Twobob View Post
              Give it time Dam ....
              Yeah yer right....might be a bit soon right now.....might not be able te get rid of im again as quick....

Comment

Working...
              X