Wow!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by quinner View Post
    The truth should always be told........never mind who it upsets....

I take it you are denying the facts......?

The Northern Ireland tax-payers have also being subsidising the Moselle Valley wine growers according to one our members.....
    Ah , the Moselle Valley , well do I remember it . Back in the 70s I nearly came a cropper swimming across it in Bernkastel , trying to win a drunken bet with a GI . Anyway Lord Haw Haw died in 1946 . so does that tie in with my theory ?

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles View Post
      Ah , the Moselle Valley , well do I remember it . Back in the 70s I nearly came a cropper swimming across it in Bernkastel , trying to win a drunken bet with a GI . Anyway Lord Haw Haw died in 1946 . so does that tie in with my theory ?
      I was about before Hitler died......You are free to make any connection you wish......

But, I prefer the real world where facts are facts......And diversionary tactics are just that.......The truth will prevail.......

Yes, I have been in the Moselle Valley.....Though drunken swimming was not on my agenda......

It was nice of the UK government to send me and all the rest of the UK tax-payers a break-down of where our taxes are spent....I take it you will now say thank-you to those in the North for being so kind to the Republic.....

Haw! haw!....
      Here Rex!!!...Here Rex!!!.....Wuff!!!....... Wuff!!!

Comment

I was about before Hitler died......You are free to make any connection you wish......

But, I prefer the real world where facts are facts......And diversionary tactics are just that.......The truth will prevail.......

Yes, I have been in the Moselle Valley.....Though drunken swimming was not on my agenda......

It was nice of the UK government to send me and all the rest of the UK tax-payers a break-down of where our taxes are spent....I take it you will now say thank-you to those in the North for being so kind to the Republic.....

Haw! haw!....
        I will , as soon as they pay us 800 years war repatriation .

Comment

I will , as soon as they pay us 800 years war repatriation .
          Dig them up then.........

Start with the French/Normans.......Don't forget the Vikings and the Luftwaffe........

But remember the Ulster Scots/and others have been subsidising you for years and years.....

Can you please give me a break-down of how much exactly my three grown up children owe you personally.....remember they also have been subsidising you for years and years......please deduct that amount from the final figure.....

Send the invoice or credit note by PM......

Haw! Haw!..........

Comment

Dig them up then.........

Start with the French/Normans.......Don't forget the Vikings and the Luftwaffe........

But remember the Ulster Scots/and others have been subsidising you for years and years.....

Can you please give me a break-down of how much exactly my three grown up children owe you personally.....remember they also have been subsidising you for years and years......please deduct that amount from the final figure.....

Send the invoice or credit note by PM......

Haw! Haw!..........
            Shoneens wouldnt understand .

Comment

I think Joe was referring to the European Mainland .
              He was doin his own double talk as usual....but I got it.

Thanks bo.....I was referring to the UK mainland......as it is often referred to in the ''North''.....
              It's an island.
              We'll sail be the tide....aarghhhh !!

Comment

Originally posted by DAMNTHEWEATHER View Post
                He was doin his own double talk as usual....but I got it.

It's an island.
                Yes, England, Scotland and Wales.....

Comment

Shoneens wouldnt understand .

It is simple.....others pay you get.........

Comment

It is simple.....others pay you get.........
                    Only simple to Shoneens .

Comment

what's a shoneen?

Comment

The UK Mainland is England, Scotland and Wales whether you like it or not....History has gone...You or nobody else will change the fact that in the 1918 general election there was an all Ireland mandate ..Ireland voted to be ruled by themselves......One Ireland....

Two Irelands were created in 1922......Whether you like it or not....
                        WOW !!!! quinner quinner quinner....will ye stop yerself ffs....ye now spinning out of orbit wicher Irish history man.

The partition of Ireland was the division of the island of Ireland into two distinct jurisdictions, Northern Ireland and Southern Ireland. It took place on 3 May 1921 under the Government of Ireland Act 1920.
                        Remember ???? the King's speech an all dat eh ?.

Comment

WOW !!!! quinner quinner quinner....will ye stop yerself ffs....ye now spinning out of orbit wicher Irish history man.
                          The partition of Ireland was the division of the island of Ireland into two distinct jurisdictions, Northern Ireland and Southern Ireland. It took place on 3 May 1921 under the Government of Ireland Act 1920.

Remember ???? the King's speech an all dat eh ?.
                          Now I sit and watch how you will limbo dance your way out of that big FU you made.....but you will find a way.....usually by changing tack....Bring it on...

Comment

Originally posted by KatieMorag View Post
                            what's a shoneen?
                            An Irishman / woman who copies English ways...Like Quinner...the citizen of the Irish Republic....lol.

Comment

An Irishman / woman who copies English ways...Like Quinner...the citizen of the Irish Republic....lol.
                              LOL.....That is what it was referred to in Belfast......But, how would a sailor know that.....

Yes, I am a citizen of the Republic of Ireland and only that....

are you jealous...?

Comment

LOL.....That is what it was referred to in Belfast......But, how would a sailor know that.....

Yes, I am a citizen of the Republic of Ireland and only that....

are you jealous...?
                                Feck...I an EU citizen and I don't want to be one........

Your Government is changing that for loads of people but not me.....

I have heard you had a referendum last year

Comment

Working...
                                X