In Memorium

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In Memorium

Please only use this thread to remember deceased family and other loved ones.
    'Never look down on a person unless you're helping them up'.

"Remembering my dad Mick Graham who passed away on the 19th of July 1994. May he rest in Peace"

Comment

In memory of my darling Brother Frank Price who was lost at Sea 13 years ago today ....R.I.P....

Comment

Please remember Philip Beggs who passed away 8 yrs ago yesterday aged 13 Always remembered as a funny, lovable boy."

Comment

Please remember my Uncle Tom Dowd who died tragically at the age of 18 48 years ago this week. (he was the uncle I never knew & dad used to talk about him sometimes) May Tom & my dad rest in peace.
          UP THE DUBS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Womblemum View Post
            Please remember Philip Beggs who passed away 8 yrs ago yesterday aged 13 Always remembered as a funny, lovable boy."
            Thanks for remembering a very special young man...my nephew...God

where have those years gone....he'd have been 21 in September.
            today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.

Comment

Remembering our son and brother Adam today the 4th of August. Seven years past and don't know where the time has gone sometimes.Always with us forever

Comment

This is a lovely thread
                https://www.facebook.com/#!/rocknrollrockabilly

Comment

My mam and dad and brother - he died aged 50, my niece in her early 40s. I also often think about a lot of good friends who died over the years. RIP

Comment

Remembering my darling sister Chris who left us suddenly one year ago to go to her eternal reward on this day, 8th August 2009.

I miss you so much Chris my precious little sister and I always will.

Till we meet again..... miss you so much pal.

Attached Files
                    Last edited by Rashers; 08-08-2010, 04:07 PM.

Comment

Cannot believe its been a year already jim...Hope you and the family are doing good..!

Comment

Originally posted by Deirdre Madden View Post
                        In memory of my darling Brother Frank Price who was lost at Sea 13 years ago today ....R.I.P....
                        Hi Deirdre . was that Frank the deep sea diver , lived in Tallaght ?

Comment

Brianna

Remembering my darling niece Brianna who would be nine years old today 27th August.

You left us 5 months ago sweetheart but you'll be forever in my heart.

Love you always my little Cheeky Chops.

Uncle Jim xxx

Comment

Rashers,i feel the pain in that post-- in my thoughts

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles View Post
                              Hi Deirdre . was that Frank the deep sea diver , lived in Tallaght ?
                              Sorry Bo I only just read your post now ...I have replied to your pm ....My internet was down whilst we were in Kerry .......Yes Frank was the diver and he loved a jar or more in the Belgard Tallaght....

Comment

Working...
                              X