Gay byrne

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gay byrne

This is a complete joke gay byrne for president . He is nothing but a lower class snob , i hope he does get on the ticket .He will be destroyed at the polls . As far as i am concerned he is an unpopular git ,he has to realise all this hype means nothing. Ask ten people anywhere and about 7 out ten will tell you they can,t stand him

someone should get a campaign going
    A.B.B
    ANYONE....BUT....BYRNE

As one Whitehall person to another......I agree.....Gay for president is a joke!!!
    It is what it is.

Comment

it's whitehall radio.

president wellcome for tea

Mod note: Foreign language video removed.
      Last edited by Rashers; 11-08-2011, 04:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by antmel View Post
        This is a complete joke gay byrne for president . He is nothing but a lower class snob , i hope he does get on the ticket .He will be destroyed at the polls . As far as i am concerned he is an unpopular git ,he has to realise all this hype means nothing. Ask ten people anywhere and about 7 out ten will tell you they can,t stand him

someone should get a campaign going
        A.B.B
        ANYONE....BUT....BYRNE
        Don't agree with your forecast Antmel. While I do agree that Gay as a candidate is an insult to the office I do not agree that he would be decimated at the polls...quite the reverse I think. It really depends on the age profile you ask an opinion of but the older generation...who traditionally are the ones who vote in presidential elections....would find Gay a good candidate, particularly given the current opposition, many of whom they would not know at all whereas they all know Gay!

Comment

Originally posted by Womblemum View Post
          Don't agree with your forecast Antmel. While I do agree that Gay as a candidate is an insult to the office I do not agree that he would be decimated at the polls...quite the reverse I think. It really depends on the age profile you ask an opinion of but the older generation...who traditionally are the ones who vote in presidential elections....would find Gay a good candidate, particularly given the current opposition, many of whom they would not know at all whereas they all know Gay!
          While he may be a popular choice by the older folk because he’s been around so long should a vote cast on sentimentality make him an eligible candidate? What could he offer or charm world leaders with as the last President did? Surely not that horrible stage Irish accent he sometimes used on his show which he thought was hilarious but made me want to kick the T.V. in, Lol

Comment

While Byrne may be seen as a sort of avuncular television and radio presenter, is he a statesman? Hardly.
            'Never look down on a person unless you're helping them up'.

Comment

Originally posted by Rashers View Post
              While Byrne may be seen as a sort of avuncular television and radio presenter, is he a statesman? Hardly.
              Agreed Rashers,the little shoite has 28% of poll at the moment
              Legendary Bass Player

Comment

Originally posted by php View Post
                Agreed Rashers,the little shoite has 28% of poll at the moment
                maybe, as the so called statesmen have got the world into it's present mess...is it time to try something else.....i believe that all the worlds problems needs a completely new approach
                Here Rex!!!...Here Rex!!!.....Wuff!!!....... Wuff!!!

Comment

Originally posted by quinner View Post
                  maybe, as the so called statesmen have got the world into it's present mess...is it time to try something else.....i believe that all the worlds problems needs a completely new approach
                  Red C poll, Gay me Arse Byrne 28% David Norris 40%, one stepped out and will one step in......It's like O'Reilly's Ball.....
                  Yesterday is history, Tomorrow is mystery, Today is a gift.

Comment

Originally posted by sheelbee View Post
                    Red C poll, Gay me Arse Byrne 28% David Norris 40%, one stepped out and will one step in......It's like O'Reilly's Ball.....
                    I thorrih was Lanigan's ball, Sheelbee.

Its becoming a bit of a joke now alright. What'll they dig up on Gay?
                    Gatsby

Caesar et erat forti, Brutus et sum iam, Caesar sic in omnibus, Brutus sic intram.

Comment

Originally posted by Gatsby View Post
                      I thorrih was Lanigan's ball, Sheelbee.

Its becoming a bit of a joke now alright. What'll they dig up on Gay?
                      Do you think i'm stupid or wha ! Gats, everyone knows that Lanigan was married to O'Reilly and in his first edition of that song it was O' Reilly's Ball !!!!!!!

The only thing they will dig up on good auld Gaybo is his communion money........

Comment

Do you think i'm stupid or wha ! Gats, everyone knows that Lanigan was married to O'Reilly and in his first edition of that song it was O' Reilly's Ball !!!!!!!

The only thing they will dig up on good auld Gaybo is his communion money........
                        There is somethin on Gay......wonder will it materialise.....
                        It is what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Pammy View Post
                          There is somethin on Gay......wonder will it materialise.....
                          Ah Jayus Pammy, you cant say that and leave us all a guessing !!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rashers View Post
                            is he a statesman? Hardly.
                            Neither are any of the others Rashers!

Comment

Ah Jayus Pammy, you cant say that and leave us all a guessing !!!!!!
                              I dont think this is the place to air stuff on Gay.......
                              It is what it is.

Comment

Working...
                              X