No announcement yet.

surgery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thanks guys...im not looking forward to it though because im already on the wait list to get the ICD changed out soon..i thought i had three years left with the battery..but the leads seem to be fecked up so its all happening this summer...now because theres a rattle in the top left chamber..they want to look inside...with my fecking luck they'll find something..but im hoping not..

yea its the same test im sure cosmo..it lasts 4 hrs for the first half and i think three for the 2nd..so its an all day thing....no caffine..no smokes..i might go crazy haha glad yours turned out ok.

Comment

• Oh very sorry to hear this Henry but better lose the toe than the foot....which happened to a friend of mine recently...I thought last winter i was going to lose my left foot...(shut up pea nut gallery ) but finally after 6 months of daily home nursing it finally cleared up and healed..

One one of my visits though to the clinic to have an debridement on the wound i saw the dr actually amputate the toe of this poor lady beside me...she didnt notice i think she had so much painkiller and was being distracted by the nurse...i almost died.

Hope its not too painful.....

Comment

• Originally posted by rasher View Post
        It must be a Canadian thing Ed my Granmother had a toe removed when living in Canada and she flew home to Dublin the next day for a holiday.
        Rasher; I had a dream I left it in someone's ass.lol

Comment

• Originally posted by tommie View Post
          Many years ago I watched my Vasectomy being done, never felt a thing,
          That's why they call you numbnuts Tommie;

Comment

• Doctor Google thinks I have Tennis elbow ,for the last five or six weeks I have a pain in my elbow it is very tender and when I touch it off anything it is sore. I don’t play Tennis but I play Golf three times a week.Has anybody ever got anything like that and how long does it last for.

Comment

• first time i ever heard about tennis elbow was from this lady we meet in spain in 1969.....we spent 2 weeks in sitges and for the entire time without stop all we heard about was tennis elbow.....the fact that she had a very strong and difficult to understand accent and that really the only two words we could make out were tennis elbow was probably even worse lol......it went like..blah blah blah tennis elbow...blah blah blah tennis elbow..

what the feck is tennis elbow anyways

Comment

• Originally posted by Mykidsmom View Post
                first time i ever heard about tennis elbow was from this lady we meet in spain in 1969.....we spent 2 weeks in sitges and for the entire time without stop all we heard about was tennis elbow.....the fact that she had a very strong and difficult to understand accent and that really the only two words we could make out were tennis elbow was probably even worse lol......it went like..blah blah blah tennis elbow...blah blah blah tennis elbow..

what the feck is tennis elbow anyways
                Inflammation of the tendons of the elbow caused by overuse of the muscles.....very painful....and slow to heal
                The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Comment

• oh ......gosh im sure it must be...god help that poor woman ...she had a field day talking about it and a captive audience on the tour bus

Comment

• Originally posted by rasher View Post
                    Doctor Google thinks I have Tennis elbow ,for the last five or six weeks I have a pain in my elbow it is very tender and when I touch it off anything it is sore. I don’t play Tennis but I play Golf three times a week.Has anybody ever got anything like that and how long does it last for.
                    Rasher; I had it for an extended period a long time ago.I had the doc give me a cortisone shot, and it never returned.

Comment

Working...
                    X