• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Twobob View Post
    That's the gall ...
    Just Pump it in
    We'll sail be the tide....aarghhhh !!

Comment

• Tablet's died on me.......won't charge even though the little red light is on so I think the battery must be worn out. Have to sit at the family pc so can't post from my bed.........

Comment

• Originally posted by KatieMorag View Post
        Tablet's died on me.......won't charge even though the little red light is on so I think the battery must be worn out. Have to sit at the family pc so can't post from my bed.........
        Try another charger.......happened awhile ago with my ipod.....just used another charger and it charged perfectly
        The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Comment

• Originally posted by dinny View Post
          Try another charger.......happened awhile ago with my ipod.....just used another charger and it charged perfectly
          done that.......didn't work

Comment

done that.......didn't work
            Take the battery out , give it a wipe PRESS AND HOLD THE POWER BUTTON for 20 SECONDS and put it back in and try again
            Last edited by dinny; 31-03-2018, 04:14 PM.

Comment

Take the battery out , give it a wipe PRESS AND HOLD THE POWER BUTTON for 20 SECONDS and put it back in and try again
              i don't even know how to get to the battery!
              But when I turned it on again it was at 10%.......was at 0 before so it is charging but very slowly......will see how it goes

Comment

i don't even know how to get to the battery!
                But when I turned it on again it was at 10%.......was at 0 before so it is charging but very slowly......will see how it goes
                How could you let it go down to zero charged......it will take ages now to charge

Comment

How could you let it go down to zero charged......it will take ages now to charge
                  oh is that why! i'm sure i've done that before though and it charged okay. Anyway just switchedit on again and it's up to 18% so all seems well

Comment

oh is that why! i'm sure i've done that before though and it charged okay. Anyway just switchedit on again and it's up to 18% so all seems well
                    When it get's that low it takes an age even to get to 1 per cent

Comment

Tablet's died on me.......won't charge even though the little red light is on so I think the battery must be worn out. Have to sit at the family pc so can't post from my bed.........
                      In bed at 4.02, tut tut .

Comment

You need something good to go to bed early for
                        We'll sail be the tide....aarghhhh !!

Comment

I know, I'm a disgrace

Comment

• I've lost my landline handset, it's not even as though I can ring it to find out where it is.......

Comment

I've lost my landline handset, it's not even as though I can ring it to find out where it is.......
                              are you serious K .....us Russian hackers can find it in a heartbeat..if you so wish....but Jembo and DTW would say nay

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Rossiter View Post
                                are you serious K .....us Russian hackers can find it in a heartbeat..if you so wish....but Jembo and DTW would say nay
                                it's okay, you can call off the search, found it stuffed down the sofa

Comment

Working...
                                X