Mary from Castleknock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mary from Castleknock

I have recently found some old photos of my ex- Irish girl friend- Mary from Castleknock. Just miss her. And wish to know how Mary is doing now. Mary should be about 54 years old now. She was beautiful when we were dating and at 20.
    Attached Files

Well gotta say Ken, she was a bit of all right that Mary, where did you meet her then ?. Few alterations on your pic here. BTW, don't mind that other lot....they're full of it tonight and I'm the only sensible one here.
    Attached Files
    We'll sail be the tide....aarghhhh !!

Comment

Originally posted by DAMNTHEWEATHER View Post
      Well gotta say Ken, she was a bit of all right that Mary, where did you meet her then ?. Few alterations on your pic here. BTW, don't mind that other lot....they're full of it tonight and I'm the only sensible one here.
      I resemble that last bit

Comment

Yer a bit of a chancre noël,,,an cant he be seeing 2 lovely Mary's der
        I'm a Freeborn Man of the Travellin' People

Comment

Originally posted by jeangenie View Post
          I resemble that last bit
          There's the man tryin te find the love iv 'es loife and you lot takin the pizz....how would you ;like it eh.

Comment

Originally posted by tommie View Post
            Yer a bit of a chancre noël,,,an cant he be seeing 2 lovely Mary's der
            Right on both counts T.

Comment

Originally posted by DAMNTHEWEATHER View Post
              Right on both counts T.
              how come we never see you takin the piss???
              I'm a Freeborn Man of the Travellin' People

Comment

Originally posted by tommie View Post
                how come we never see you takin the piss???
                Oh Lord it's hard to be perfect...........

Comment

Originally posted by Ken Cheung View Post
                  I have recently found some old photos of my ex- Irish girl friend- Mary from Castleknock. Just miss her. And wish to know how Mary is doing now. Mary should be about 54 years old now. She was beautiful when we were dating and at 20.
                  Hey Ken, did ya do any knockin in Castle Knock ?

Comment

Ken is this mary now ?????
                    Attached Files

Comment

Mary from Castleknock

Thanks for all your replies. I just really want to find out how Mary is doing now. Mary was then a very decent sweet girl with lots of heart and kindness. I know that I do look like a fool to post such a thread where many may reply with mockery. If there is a slim chance to get any news on her, I would try. Mary is an old lady now. Hope she is live and well with happiness. I recall that she was a civil servant and should still have a few more years from retirement. Our romance all started almost 35 years ago. What a sweet memory: I was a poor college student, we met and started dating.

Comment

Mary from Castleknock

Yes, Mary should look old now. I think that she still looks graceful and great even she is about 55 by now. Every body has been, is or will be young. During my long period of staying in Dublin, I have learnt how to appreciate Dublin with live and respect, and I have learnt to love poetry. And I met Mary at a disco- which should be closed nowadays.

Comment

Yes, Mary should look old now. I think that she still looks graceful and great even she is about 55 by now. Every body has been, is or will be young. During my long period of staying in Dublin, I have learnt how to appreciate Dublin with live and respect, and I have learnt to love poetry. And I met Mary at a disco- which should be closed nowadays.
                          As you've been to Dublin, Ken you will be familiar with the renowed Dublin wit. So when you think that people are responding with mockery isn't as it seems. It's merely Dublin people who are the salt of the earth engaging with you with their wit.

If any of those who post here know Mary they will be very quick you reunite you and her.

But asking someone where is Mary from Castleknock is a bit like asking where is Zhang Min in a city similar in size to Dublin in your home country.

Mary was at the time you mention probably the commonest name in Ireland

Some more information might bring you success in your quest, like what was the name of the road she lived... who were her friends... where exactly did she work and/or go to school.

So more information may bring you success.

Good luck in your quest.
                          'Never look down on a person unless you're helping them up'.

Comment

A suggestion Ken . Why dont you post your request on the Castleknock Facebook page . Its a long shot but you never know .

Comment

Thanks for all your replies. I just really want to find out how Mary is doing now. Mary was then a very decent sweet girl with lots of heart and kindness. I know that I do look like a fool to post such a thread where many may reply with mockery. If there is a slim chance to get any news on her, I would try. Mary is an old lady now. Hope she is live and well with happiness. I recall that she was a civil servant and should still have a few more years from retirement. Our romance all started almost 35 years ago. What a sweet memory: I was a poor college student, we met and started dating.
                              As Rashers said, just a Dub sense of humour....it's good to see you here and you're very welcome, and I hope you (we as well, now) find your Mary.

Few questions for you; What were you studying in Dublin ?....How long did you live there ? Where where you staying ?......What was the name of the disco ?........What are you doing these days ?.

Comment

Working...
                              X