Family Tree Help Etc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

search

literacy was a bit of a prob back years ago i hear. some people couldnt write etc; so the registar probably wrote it down as he heard it. i heard too[ again when we under english rule....that rc's where interred in glasnevin and protestants in mt jerome[ which of course is much different now]. i got a list of my ancestor's from glasnevin going right back to 1832[ when grave-yard was 1st opened]...i think mt. jerome was 1842! always use variants in your search. i came across same thing. heard my g/granma was such a name but when i saw[ marriage]..it was different spelling.

Comment

Family Search Mormons site. I do a little bit of Genealogy but now i cannot find even my own birth on the Family Search site, they must have changed things or maybe lost the rights to show some records. I checked out some other peoples births in the 1940's & 50's and they are now not showing either.

Comment

Kellier
        They are doing an upgrade
        This from a minute ago
        Attached Files

Comment

Thanks for that John, over the last couple of days i could not get births of people in Dublin South or Rathdown in 1940/50's, only records of deceased were showing including their birth records.

Comment

Working...
          X