wakey wakey......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mykidsmom View Post
    Wonder was that guy Mafia or someone to break andrews legs? just as well you didnt come down..

re the prescription i think your living my life..its a bloody nightmare in the chemists here locally since i moved...and polite they arent...on monday i had to go in and ream them an asshole....my big question was i wanted to see the pharmacists medical degree and patient records..i wanted to see when he got the degree to question my medication and when i actually became a patient of his...i think they will remember me now for a while...
    Oh ho !!!
    We'll sail be the tide....aarghhhh !!

Comment

Wonder was that guy Mafia or someone to break andrews legs? just as well you didnt come down..

re the prescription i think your living my life..its a bloody nightmare in the chemists here locally since i moved...and polite they arent...on monday i had to go in and ream them an asshole....my big question was i wanted to see the pharmacists medical degree and patient records..i wanted to see when he got the degree to question my medication and when i actually became a patient of his...i think they will remember me now for a while...

The Mafia don't get up early in the morning.......

I have been told since that, that Andrew owes money for rent to Chelmsford Court.....

Probably was a Bailiff........A fecking ignorant early one.......

Nobody has the right to ask me who I am without introducing themselves first.........
      Here Rex!!!...Here Rex!!!.....Wuff!!!....... Wuff!!!

Comment

What a grumpy showers yis are , I hope I am not like that when I get old .

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles View Post
          Spot on Bo.....
          The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Comment

Originally posted by dinny View Post
            Spot on Bo.....
            You could imagine the shop assistant or whoever thinking " heres that oul wagon/bollix ( delete where appropriate )

Comment

feck off..im only 38 whats wrong with you......but i have to say ive lost my tolerance for idiots...which this particular chemist is...i dont expect to have trained him but i certainly hope ive made him think twice about pissing me off again hahhahaa.........ok ok..maybe your right...a wee bit grumpy hahaa

Comment

You could imagine the shop assistant or whoever thinking " heres that oul wagon/bollix ( delete where appropriate )
                Or add on ....

Comment

feck off..im only 38 whats wrong with you......but i have to say ive lost my tolerance for idiots...which this particular chemist is...i dont expect to have trained him but i certainly hope ive made him think twice about pissing me off again hahhahaa.........ok ok..maybe your right...a wee bit grumpy hahaa
                  No wonder your grumpy and sick it's all that Poutine your eating
                  The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Comment

oh yea...im sure thats one of my names too hahahahahhahaa... who cares though....they trip over themselves to get me out of the shop fast..no long lines hahahhaha love it

Comment

LOL.....Both of the people I spoke to were Grumpy.....I spoke in a calm and soft voice....They just though they did not have to listen to people.....

I am the calmest person on this earth when I speak to people.....They were both completely wrong but too ignorant to realise it....

I would not like to return to the Island of Accusers......You are all grumpy over there..It seens....

Rant after rant on here is the order of the day from you lot....

Comment

Originally posted by quinner View Post
                        LOL.....Both of the people I spoke to were Grumpy.....I spoke in a calm and soft voice....They just though they did not have to listen to people.....

I am the calmest person on this earth when I speak to people.....They were both completely wrong but too ignorant to realise it....

I would not like to return to the Island of Accusers......You are all grumpy over there..It seens....

Rant after rant on here is the order of the day from you lot....
                        I betcha you couldn't keep a straight face when you typed that .

Comment

I betcha you couldn't keep a straight face when you typed that .
                          I couldn't keep a straight face when I spoke to the two idiots I mentioned.....

They were both completely wrong .....

Just like you are always wrong.....With your guesses.....

Life is hilarious sometimes and I make the best of it....

Me..He does not live here....

Him....I will leave a letter for him.....

LOL...Did he think I was going to deliver it.....LOL.....Not even the Police knows where Andrew lives as they Posted a summons here for him......

But you can carry on if it makes you happy.......I will just laugh.....

Comment

I couldn't keep a straight face when I spoke to the two idiots I mentioned.....

They were both completely wrong .....

Just like you are always wrong.....With your guesses.....

Life is hilarious sometimes and I make the best of it....

Me..He does not live here....

Him....I will leave a letter for him.....

LOL...Did he think I was going to deliver it.....LOL.....Not even the Police knows where Andrew lives as they Posted a summons here for him......

But you can carry on if it makes you happy.......I will just laugh.....
                            Oh I will Andrew , by the way , how often does that trick work ?

Comment

Oh I will Andrew , by the way , how often does that trick work ?
                              Are you now accusing me of being wanted by the Police....Lol..what an Island you live on.........

The Island of the accusers.......Are you proud of that fact...?

Comment

Are you now accusing me of being wanted by the Police....Lol..what an Island you live on.........

The Island of the accusers.......Are you proud of that fact...?
                                I am yes , how did you know it was the Police who called to the house for "Andrew "?

Comment

Working...
                                X