Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cogito View Post
    Loyalists did it.

I don't recall any instances of racially motivated attacks on British persons or property in this country Jembo - I'd agree with your 'no brainers' comment though.
    I did not mention any of the above as you have suggested.

I was referring to the "hate anything British" mentality that still exists in Ireland to this very day, and by some 'armchair politician' expats in foreign lands.

Blowing up the column, painting over street names, trowing paint over a memorial wall,wanting to rid Ireland of anything colonial, going bananas because a few postboxes were painted Royal Mail Red for the 1916 centenary are just a few examples. If the no brainers had their way; half of the City of Dublin would be demolished.

We still have dissident republicans running around attempting to take the country back to the days of bomb and the bullet.

Some Irish cannot separate themselves from the Imperial past,yet they "colonized" huge parts of the UK and other countries around the world. Talk about biting the hand that feed you?
    I google because I'm not young enough to know everything.
    Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit

Comment

Originally posted by quinner View Post
      I take it now that you have evidence relating to the Pigs head and graffiti incident that occurred in the North.....

Please report your evidence to the PSNI.......
      Have done... it was Sammy and Billy. Again...
      Everything is self-evident.

Comment

Are you on the Jury........?

That would save a lot of time..........
        Here Rex!!!...Here Rex!!!.....Wuff!!!....... Wuff!!!

Comment

What about Geordie......

Comment

Originally posted by jembo View Post
            I did not mention any of the above as you have suggested.

I was referring to the "hate anything British" mentality that still exists in Ireland to this very day, and by some 'armchair politician' expats in foreign lands.

Blowing up the column, painting over street names, trowing paint over a memorial wall,wanting to rid Ireland of anything colonial, going bananas because a few postboxes were painted Royal Mail Red for the 1916 centenary are just a few examples. If the no brainers had their way; half of the City of Dublin would be demolished.

We still have dissident republicans running around attempting to take the country back to the days of bomb and the bullet.

Some Irish cannot separate themselves from the Imperial past,yet they "colonized" huge parts of the UK and other countries around the world. Talk about biting the hand that feed you?
            Wait up... the pillar was blown up over fifty years ago... and whether you agree or not with those lumpheads who have a chip on their shoulder about Britain's imperial past in this country and want to remove all traces of it - their actions are political, not racist.

Daubing a building frequented by immigrants with swastikas and telling blacks and muslims to get out... that's racist.
            Last edited by cogito; 26-09-2017, 10:42 PM.

Comment

Wait up... the pillar was blown up over sixty years ago... and whether you agree or not with those lumpheads who have a chip on their shoulder about Britain's imperial past in this country and want to remove all traces of it - their actions are political, not racist.

Daubing a building frequented by immigrants with swastikas and telling blacks and muslims to get out... that's racist.
              Blowing somebody to bits..........Is not racist.....lol

Comment

Originally posted by quinner View Post
                Blowing somebody to bits..........Is not racist.....lol
                When you've finished laughing at yourself... do you think ISIS are racist ?

Comment

When you've finished laughing at yourself... do you think ISIS are racist ?
                  I know they are Murderers....I don't think about the, I hear about what they have done.......They Murder....

I was laughing art you actually....

Comment

Wait up... the pillar was blown up over fifty years ago... and whether you agree or not with those lumpheads who have a chip on their shoulder about Britain's imperial past in this country and want to remove all traces of it - their actions are political, not racist.

My mention of the pillar is just an example of what is still going on in the country. There is still an ingrained hatred of the Brits by some Irish. Now that's racist in every sense of the word. Some of them even hate their own just for living and making a future for themselves in the UK.
                    That's kind of like Hibernophobia against their own.

Comment

My mention of the pillar is just an example of what is still going on in the country. There is still an ingrained hatred of the Brits by some Irish. Now that's racist in every sense of the word. Some of them even hate their own just for living and making a future for themselves in the UK.

Great choice of a word Jembo......Yes, some give the impression they have been in Hibernation for years and years years......

Yes, some people forget that we have ''lived through it'.......

Comment

And there's hatred for Irish by some British people . That goes on between a lot of countries . Why are you just highlighting the Irish ?

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles View Post
                          And there's hatred for Irish by some British people . That goes on between a lot of countries . Why are you just highlighting the Irish ?
                          Not highlighting anybody, just comparing it with that incident in the north. That hit the headlines but the other ongoing hatred doesn't. It's just classified as political.

Comment

Not highlighting anybody, just comparing it with that incident in the north. That hit the headlines but the other ongoing hatred doesn't. It's just classified as political.
                            But you have ongoing hatred against the Irish by certain people in Britain Jembo . This type of thing happens in most countries , although not pleasant or excusable , its probably fair to say that the animosity between Irish and British stems from historical conflicts . The stuff that the Loyalist gangs are doing are purely racial , because they are attacking a very identifiable sector of the population who they have no previous interaction good or bad . They are just right wing fascists who align themselves with similar groups in Britain Germany etc .

Comment

bo,

the actions of the loyalist gangs against 'aliens' in parts of the north is racist but it has political undertones, the loyalist/unionists don`t want to see a watering down of the population in the north that would eventually see their dominance diminish.
                              in god i trust...everyone else cash only.

Comment

Originally posted by cosmo View Post
                                bo,

the actions of the loyalist gangs against 'aliens' in parts of the north is racist but it has political undertones, the loyalist/unionists don`t want to see a watering down of the population in the north that would eventually see their dominance diminish.
                                Its already happened Cosmo This is the state of play today .

NI.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X