Dublinforum.net - Forum  

Go Back   Dublinforum.net - Forum > Topic Boards > Chit Chat

Old 12-09-2017, 06:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAMNTHEWEATHER View Post
Wudje ever gerrof the stage and read a paper now an den willya.

Whoze deprived of hospital treatment ...de ye know them all eh ?. Gerrup the bleedin yard wicha.

Senses is right...should have more sense dan te be talkin te you.

Dem pills still noh workin eh ?...I'd take em back an find yerself a feckin witch-doctor instead.

Go and give your money to they rich Moselle Valley farmers and tell them to stop living off the poor and needy in the UK......

They are your mates,,,,,tell them to give up living off handouts from the poor....
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-09-2017, 07:55 PM
Silent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by quinner View Post
Go and give your money to they rich Moselle Valley farmers and tell them to stop living off the poor and needy in the UK......

They are your mates,,,,,tell them to give up living off handouts from the poor....
well if you an yer vote lazy mates voted for no handouts ye might stop it. ..but guess what YOU have no say in the matter....all you do is sit and moan about it.....moan moan moan.... ye half empty begger.....You wanna try voting....till then all you have is claptrap.....claptrap and more non voters claptrap.....
Old 12-09-2017, 08:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
well if you an yer vote lazy mates voted for no handouts ye might stop it. ..but guess what YOU have no say in the matter....all you do is sit and moan about it.....moan moan moan.... ye half empty begger.....You wanna try voting....till then all you have is claptrap.....claptrap and more non voters claptrap.....
Let me know where I have being begging please........

You are well aware that I keep the beggars in the Moselle Valley, not the other way around.....But, as you have been brainwashed by the EU you cannot allow yourself to face the truth.......

keep going, it is you who are making an idiot of yourself by denying the facts.....

Yes, you are amusingly ignorant of what goes on. on this planet

Have you noticed how those who get billions ion handouts stay quiet about it.......

Yes, I do not vote and never will....It is my choice and I am a citizen of the Republic of Ireland........
Old 12-09-2017, 08:08 PM
Banned

Quote:

You are well aware that I keep the beggars in the Moselle Valley, not the other way around.....But, as you have been brainwashed by the EU you cannot allow yourself to face the truth.......

keep going, it is you who are making an idiot of yourself by denying the facts.....

Have you noticed how those who get billions ion handouts stay quiet about it.......

Yes, I do not vote and never will....It is my choice and I am a citizen of the Republic of Ireland........

Surely you must be bad that you are always wrong about what you post.....One day you make wake up to reality but I firmly believe you need help to do that.....

Get it now or it may be too late to cure you......
Old 12-09-2017, 09:15 PM
Silent Poster

Quote:

Surely you must be bad that you are always wrong about what you post.....One day you make wake up to reality but I firmly believe you need help to do that.....

Get it now or it may be too late to cure you......
Well ye begged the Sargeant not te spit on ye dint ya eh?
Old 12-09-2017, 09:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Well ye begged the Sargeant not te spit on ye dint ya eh?
Never said a word.....just felt sorry for the poor old basket......getting excited like that he could have had a heart-attack.....

I bet he had no idea where the River Tisa was......

Except for spitting I had more qualifications than him.....
Old 12-09-2017, 09:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Never said a word.....just felt sorry for the poor old basket......getting excited like that he could have had a heart-attack.....

He was just another long-serving Numpty......Not fit for the real world in Civvy-Street....
Old 12-09-2017, 09:28 PM
Silent Poster

Quote:

lets face it ye just werent up to the Sergeant's standards.......he sounds like a very well qualified man to me.
Old 12-09-2017, 09:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
lets face it ye just werent up to the Sergeant's standards.......he sounds like a very well qualified man to me.

Keep guessing...I know the facts.......Only two people in the ranks in the Company more qualified than me.....Colour Sergeant and CSM... but, I wasn't interested in getting serious...my aim was to have a laugh......You should have tried it.....
Old 12-09-2017, 09:57 PM
Silent Poster

Quote:
Keep guessing...I know the facts.......Only two people in the ranks in the Company more qualified than me.....Colour Sergeant and CSM... but, I wasn't interested in getting serious...my aim was to have a laugh......You should have tried it.....
Oh oim havin a right laugh now...every month when the golden eagle shytes 1000s in my account.....its a great laught dat is.....Now datz sumptin you shudda tried.....sweet as a nut.