Snoring - any ideas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snoring - any ideas?

Does anyone on the forum snore or have a partner who does? I don't want to go into the reason I'm asking as it's about someone else but does anyone have any ideas? I've read you can get a chin strap if you snore through your mouth, or if it's your partner you can use earplugs, but I've read they can cause infections. I would really appreciate some feedback on this - pm me if you don't want to expose your own or your partner's snoring on the forum!

Originally posted by KatieMorag View Post
    Does anyone on the forum snore or have a partner who does? I don't want to go into the reason I'm asking as it's about someone else but does anyone have any ideas? I've read you can get a chin strap if you snore through your mouth, or if it's your partner you can use earplugs, but I've read they can cause infections. I would really appreciate some feedback on this - pm me if you don't want to expose your own or your partner's snoring on the forum!

COULDN'T RESIST

Comment

Are they overweight? Do they drink?

Comment

my children always snored as do my grand children

Comment

Katie; I've seen commercials here in Canada and the US for a mouthpiece which is supposed to change the configuration of the back of the throat that causes the vibrating sound of snoring. Why don't you go on line and research it out.

Comment

its easy..if your sleeping with them..give them a good dig in the side and get them to roll over to a different position lol....willie snores like a fog horn if he sleeps on his back....are you thinking of the c-pap machine ed?

some of the kids snore too like yours breda..but hey..theyre cute hehe

Comment

very funny when you are driving and you hear the snoring coming from the back of the car

Comment

Pinch their nose
                The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Comment

Move to spare bed.....
                  We'll sail be the tide....aarghhhh !!

Comment

Originally posted by dinny View Post
                    Pinch their nose
                    A good kick in the goollox should do it:-)

Comment

Originally posted by DAMNTHEWEATHER View Post
                      A good kick in the goollox should do it:-)
                      A good feather pillow over the boat race .

On a serious note though , I'd stick with DTW's one ...

Comment

Get them to sleep in an empty chest-freezer.....I have heard they are sound proof........
                        Here Rex!!!...Here Rex!!!.....Wuff!!!....... Wuff!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Twobob View Post
                          A good feather pillow over the boat race . On a serious note though , I'd stick with DTW's one ...
                          A swift wan at dat.....a real stinger jobbie.....jobs oxo.

Comment

Originally posted by quinner View Post
                            Get them to sleep in an empty chest-freezer.....I have heard they are sound proof........
                            After the kick in the horlox....dat way ye wont hear them scream.

Comment

I have a lot of sympathy for anyone who lives with a person who snores and has to try to get some sleep. I seem to have lived with snorers all my life and eventually exhaustion kicks in. I think the trick is to get to bed and get to sleep first!

Comment

Working...
                              X