Drama Series Recommendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drama Series Recommendations

If anyone has any good recommendations for murder mystery tv shows. Lewis, Morse, Midsomer Murder, The Killing etc

This has started to show on the Drama Channel. Its not one of those mysteries with twists and turns at every corner, more in the class of Midsomer Murders but it isn't bad. The exotic location of New Zealand adds a touch of extra interest.

Last edited by cogito; 03-09-2017, 09:14 PM.

What station is it on Napper - thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Vico2 View Post
      What station is it on Napper - thanks
      Drama Channel

Comment

Thanks Napper, I will look out for it

Comment

I used to love Prime Suspect with Helen Mirren as Jane Tennison.....read yesterday that there's a new drama coming up about Tennison's early days in the force. Obviously without Helen Mirren! I'm going to watch out of curiosity, despite the fact that it was Helen Mirren's performance in the original that made it so good......

Comment

Forgot to say.......starts on ITV on Thursday.

Comment

Originally posted by KatieMorag View Post
              Forgot to say.......starts on ITV on Thursday.
              At the same time on BBC2...looks like a very good programme...called ...
              The Attack ...Terror in the UK....
              The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Comment

Originally posted by dinny View Post
                At the same time on BBC2...looks like a very good programme...called ...
                The Attack ...Terror in the UK....
                After looking that up, I think I'll give that one a miss, Dinny.......I think it would both depress and scare the shite out of me.....

Comment

After looking that up, I think I'll give that one a miss, Dinny.......I think it would both depress and scare the shite out of me.....
                  I suppose especially as it's mainly set your home town .....but i'll record it and watch to at a later date.....I recorded a new series last night called the Replacement it's a 3 part thriller started on BBC sounds good

Comment

I suppose especially as it's mainly set your home town .....but i'll record it and watch to at a later date.....I recorded a new series last night called the Replacement it's a 3 part thriller started on BBC sounds good
                    That's funny......just saw that on iplayer and resolved to watch it later!

Comment

That's funny......just saw that on iplayer and resolved to watch it later!
                      Was just reading about last night episode and it sounds very good

Comment

Was just reading about last night episode and it sounds very good
                        Just watched it.......excellent........

Comment

Just watched it.......excellent........
                          Great.....will wait until I have the 3 episodes recorded and will watch them then

Comment

Well, after a brilliant first two episodes The Replacement ended with a really farcical episode which ruined the whole thing. Prime Suspect 1973 is crap and just makes you realise how fabulous the original series was, mainly due to Helen Mirren's performance. 3 episodes so far of Broadchurch and 3 to go.....definite improvement on series 2 but barely holding my interest at the moment. We really need a good drama right now.......

Comment

Well, after a brilliant first two episodes The Replacement ended with a really farcical episode which ruined the whole thing. Prime Suspect 1973 is crap and just makes you realise how fabulous the original series was, mainly due to Helen Mirren's performance. 3 episodes so far of Broadchurch and 3 to go.....definite improvement on series 2 but barely holding my interest at the moment. We really need a good drama right now.......
                              I'm going to hopefully watch the 3 episodes of the Replacement drama over the weekend ....Read the reviews and they were quiet good.....hate those crap endings,always find with a bad ending the writers haven't a clue how to end it and usually end up making a balls of it .
                              I am also taping both Prime suspect and Broadchurch to binge watching when they are finished.....but i'v heard the PS 1973 is crap

Comment

Working...
                              X