Happy Birthday MKM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mykidsmom View Post
    thanks Val..anytime within the next 15 years or so wont be late...i'll still be 38 lol
    Splutter !!!! fart !!!!...... fart, splutter and titter !!!
    We'll sail be the tide....aarghhhh !!

Comment

shurrup you in the peanut gallery lol.....its whatever floats your boat hahaa..had a great day yesterday and ended with a surprise party over at daughter #2s house..what amazed me was the kids knew about it and not one of them opened their mouth....neither did any of my friends.....now im wondering what other bloomin secrets theyre keeping...

I got enough wine to keep me saturated for the next 12 months...so all in all a great day.......

mind you the blooming toffee and chocolate ran off me apples so im going to spent today cleaning the fridge...ugh

Comment

shurrup you in the peanut gallery lol.....its whatever floats your boat hahaa..had a great day yesterday and ended with a surprise party over at daughter #2s house..what amazed me was the kids knew about it and not one of them opened their mouth....neither did any of my friends.....now im wondering what other bloomin secrets theyre keeping...

I got enough wine to keep me saturated for the next 12 months...so all in all a great day.......

mind you the blooming toffee and chocolate ran off me apples so im going to spent today cleaning the fridge...ugh
        Glad you had a great birthday - shame about the toffee apples - must have been the moisture that messed them up.
        UP THE DUBS!!!

Comment

It's all in the genes...I guess.

Comment

hahahaa....it is in the genes hehehe...mind you they inherited the blabber mouth genes of my inlaws lol..

ya know what the problem was suzie..i made the cholocate too runny

Comment

hahahaa....it is in the genes hehehe...mind you they inherited the blabber mouth genes of my inlaws lol..

ya know what the problem was suzie..i made the cholocate too runny
              Oh you need to get the consistency just right
              UP THE DUBS!!!

Comment

Belated Happy Birthday MKM hope you got some nice pressies

Comment

thanks vic.....im not easy to buy for (im told) so they generally ask me what i want..usually i say "time" meaning jobs done lol..but they generally ignore me and get me wines and the jobs dont get done lol..,this year i have enough wine to fill a huge crater in the middle of canada the size of ireland.....so im happy i do like wine lol....

Comment

Happy Birthday to the youngest swinger in town again , Go get them Helen

Comment

Hope you have a great day Helen xxxx

Comment

Happy Birthday Helen.....Have a great day
                        The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Comment

Happy Birthday Helen, I hope you get lot of lovely pressies

Comment

thanks vic.....im not easy to buy for (im told) so they generally ask me what i want..usually i say "time" meaning jobs done lol..but they generally ignore me and get me wines and the jobs dont get done lol..,this year i have enough wine to fill a huge crater in the middle of canada the size of ireland.....so im happy i do like wine lol....
                            Happy birthday Helen have a great day xxxx
                            Attached Files
                            UP THE DUBS!!!

Comment

Happy birthday MKM. Though I might upgrade your auld shoes.
                              Attached Files
                              I google because I'm not young enough to know everything.
                              Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles View Post
                                Happy Birthday to the youngest swinger in town again , Go get them Helen
                                Yeah oil second dat.....happy buffday MKM......hope ye get lucky :-)

Comment

Working...
                                X