This topic has been answered.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dinny View Post
    lol....always seems to be raining in Kildare ...
    It rains a lot here Dinny. I was told yesterday that Kildare is the wettest county in the country because it is below sea level. I was not surprised to hear that

Comment

• Morning all....nice dry morning
      The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Comment

• Good Morning everyone Nice and bright but a bit of a nip, Time to read the papers. and have a late breakfast.

Comment

• Blustery here this morning. I guess the leafs will have to wait another day.

Comment

• Very cold morning. Not doing much today, laze around I guess, gonna have a coffee, look at the paper, tackle the crossword. Have a good one playmates.

Comment

• I.m great at Crosswords Paudge will we put our heads together lol!

Comment

• Originally posted by joan mack View Post
                I.m great at Crosswords Paudge will we put our heads together lol!
                Right so Joan, yer on. I'll pop over and bring a bottle of your favourite wine. We can enjoy that after we do the crossword. Its a day for chilling out in front of the telly with a nice glass of wine and nice company of course.

Comment

• Night all, very heavy rain here. I think I will take classes in Ark building

Comment

• Originally posted by Vico2 View Post
                    Night all, very heavy rain here. I think I will take classes in Ark building
                    lol...not a drop of rain here Vico

Comment

• Good Morning Its a bit damp today and already the houses around me are being decorated and Christmas still more then a month away

Comment

lol...not a drop of rain here Vico
                        Morning all. Dinny it is raining very heavily here this morning. Would you like to swap houses?

Comment

• Originally posted by Vico2 View Post
                          Morning all. Dinny it is raining very heavily here this morning. Would you like to swap houses?
                          Morning Vico and all......still dry here Vico

Comment

Morning Vico and all......still dry here Vico
                            ahh

Comment

• Originally posted by joan mack View Post
                              Good Morning Its a bit damp today and already the houses around me are being decorated and Christmas still more then a month away
                              Morning all seems to me that some people have Thanksgiving on their minds if they're decorating their houses now. I am waiting til December to do mine.

The Christmas lights were lit in town yesterday evening but although I saw a bit of it I was going to a concert last night with friends it was still a good evening out.
                              UP THE DUBS!!!

Comment

• morning all....cold..snowy and winter here..what can i say!!!

Our tree is up...generally the grandkids do it around start of december, but just eamonn was here yesterday and with the weather the way it is we decided to do it yesterday in case its difficult getting here...and he did it all himself lol..i hate this bloomin tree to be honest..its going to start collecting dust till i take it down lol

Comment

Working...
                                X