• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• snow tomorrow eh ed......so not ready for this

Comment

• Originally posted by Mykidsmom View Post
      snow tomorrow eh ed......so not ready for this
      Helen; Let it snow,let it snow,let it snow.I just fired up my snow blower,and it ran like a raped ape,so who gives an eff about snow. lol

Comment

• oh god all prepared here ed hehe, the snow melter, the salt...the shovels and the snowblower all prepped up and ready to go...but in the recess of my mind im hope they dont mean ptbo hehee

Comment

• I see that "Topshop & Topman" have now made all changing rooms in all shops Gender Neutral .....because of a guy was refused entry in a women's changing room.....he complained saying he was "'Trans feminine" .....so they have done away with male & female rooms.....
          The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Comment

• Originally posted by dinny View Post
            I see that "Topshop & Topman" have now made all changing rooms in all shops Gender Neutral .....because of a guy was refused entry in a women's changing room.....he complained saying he was "'Trans feminine" .....so they have done away with male & female rooms.....
            Prick ...............or there lack of , ........ and they bow to this crap .
            Last edited by Twobob; 10-11-2017, 03:58 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Twobob View Post
              i can't keep up with all these terms......now there's asexual as well with about 100 sub-sections.......
              as for changing rooms i don't care as long as i get my own cubicle.......hate the "communal" ones but i don't think you get them anymore

Comment

• Originally posted by KatieMorag View Post
                i can't keep up with all these terms......now there's asexual as well with about 100 sub-sections.......
                as for changing rooms i don't care as long as i get my own cubicle.......hate the "communal" ones but i don't think you get them anymore
                Gorra keep an eye out for the hidden camera...
                We'll sail be the tide....aarghhhh !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Twobob View Post
                  Sounds like he needs wan.
                  We'll sail be the tide....aarghhhh !!

Comment

I see that "Topshop & Topman" have now made all changing rooms in all shops Gender Neutral .....because of a guy was refused entry in a women's changing room.....he complained saying he was "'Trans feminine" .....so they have done away with male & female rooms.....
                    Yeah read about that earlier.
                    UP THE DUBS!!!

Comment

• Happened to see a bit of the "Six O'Clock Show" on TV3 last night...It's presented by a Female & Male presenter.....Their guests were David Norris and Katherine Lynch.

The female presenter was talking to Norris about a photo they had just put up on the screen ...he said he didn't see the photo as he was to busy looking at her legs....she was wearing a short skirt and you could see she was embarrassed by what he said and she was trying to pull her skirt down a bit and cover her legs and you could actually see her blushing....Norris was saying you have a grand pair of legs.....and she was trying to fob him off by saying she hadn't even any false tan on and your drawing attention to them.....

When he was talking to Katherine Lynch he either held on to her arm or picked up he her hand and held it in his.......
                      Why was there not an up roar in the papers , or radio , or on twitter today about it......only one reason he is gay......

You can only be sexist or racist if your a heterosexual white male .......Gay people and people of colour can say and do what they like and are never pulled up about it.......

Comment

Happened to see a bit of the "Six O'Clock Show" on TV3 last night...It's presented by a Female & Male presenter.....Their guests were David Norris and Katherine Lynch.

The female presenter was talking to Norris about a photo they had just put up on the screen ...he said he didn't see the photo as he was to busy looking at her legs....she was wearing a short skirt and you could see she was embarrassed by what he said and she was trying to pull her skirt down a bit and cover her legs and you could actually see her blushing....Norris was saying you have a grand pair of legs.....and she was trying to fob him off by saying she hadn't even any false tan on and your drawing attention to them.....

When he was talking to Katherine Lynch he either held on to her arm or picked up he her hand and held it in his.......
                        Why was there not an up roar in the papers , or radio , or on twitter today about it......only one reason he is gay......

You can only be sexist or racist if your a heterosexual white male .......Gay people and people of colour can say and do what they like and are never pulled up about it.......
                        Double standards Dinny .....the usual crapola , just grin and bare . By the way , were her pins as good as Norris says ?? .

Comment

• Comment

• Our life in the western world is becoming polluted with all this political
                            correctness BS, just to satisfy a very small minority.Things should be left as is as long as there is no discrimination.All most male/female are trying to do when using a fitting room is to avoid anyone else from seeing the family jewels.

Comment

• feeling very sick and miserable but Teresa Mannion on facebook's Finglas Memories really made me smile today

Comment

• Originally posted by bigby View Post
                                feeling very sick and miserable but Teresa Mannion on facebook's Finglas Memories really made me smile today
                                Sorry your not well bigby......would have a look at it but i,m not on facebook

Comment

Working...
                                X