1st posting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Star boy View Post
    Hi Paudge, don't know the man but I will ask my brother in law and his brother if they have any ideas on the name and will check back with you ok SB
    Thats great SB.Me and Phil were good friends way back in the day. Have great memories of going to ballad sessions in the 60s with him,some of the places we hit were,The Bark Kitchen,Hitching Post,The Halfpenny Inn, etc.We drifted apart late in the 60s,a grand fella,hope he's hale and hearty today.PS. Phil introduced me to Chinese food, he loved chicken chow mein.

Comment

Sandymount old and new

Yes good folks..Starboy is back..don't know how you should take that..have been in all parts of the world in the last few years butttt as I don't live in sandymount now. Can't afford it..but still just love old place ..it still has that old time feel about the place and I just love to just walk around the place.My big brother who has lived in Canada for last 60 odd years loves nothing more than to return to the old homestead and every morning take a walk around the Green and have a pot of tea or a pint and chat to all he meet....He will spend his 80th. Feb next....yep in sandymount...
      He and I with wives and friends wil be in some pub Feb 11th. In the Green so come on down we would love it.
      :angel
      Did you go to the Star in the 50s what class were you in...were you one of the Boys and Girls who drank coffee in the tower cafe in the 50s. Let the forum know now...

Comment

Originally posted by Starboy2 View Post
        Yes good folks..Starboy is back..don't know how you should take that..have been in all parts of the world in the last few years butttt as I don't live in sandymount now. Can't afford it..but still just love old place ..it still has that old time feel about the place and I just love to just walk around the place.My big brother who has lived in Canada for last 60 odd years loves nothing more than to return to the old homestead and every morning take a walk around the Green and have a pot of tea or a pint and chat to all he meet....He will spend his 80th. Feb next....yep in sandymount...
        He and I with wives and friends wil be in some pub Feb 11th. In the Green so come on down we would love it.
        :angel
        Did you go to the Star in the 50s what class were you in...were you one of the Boys and Girls who drank coffee in the tower cafe in the 50s. Let the forum know now...
        Pot boiling water n sand sambos on de beach manys a day
        We'll sail be the tide....aarghhhh !!

Comment

Working...
        X