Hypnosis (Merged with Insomnia )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Twobob View Post
    This keeps up , ye will being doing midnight walks together .......while Katie snores her brains off .
    I have to go and have a lie down now....catch up on some sleep....lol...

Comment

Originally posted by Twobob View Post
      This keeps up , ye will being doing midnight walks together .......while Katie snores her brains off .
      I don't snore, I just make delicate grunting noises.......

Comment

right katie pull the other wan hahha

well i had another night of laying awake watching willie sleep....

Comment

Originally posted by Mykidsmom View Post
          right katie pull the other wan hahha

well i had another night of laying awake watching willie sleep....
          God, that's so romantic......

Comment

i know...tell me about it...we had all this 50 shades thing going on too..id poke him in the side and make him roll to his other side.....which would be fine and stop the snoring for about 5 mins....then i do it again and get him to move to the other side...jesus when hed lay on his back it was like an explosion going on....the thing with all these pokes was to be on your toes and move fast in case he tried to poke back.....at one time i tried to move over and hold his nose but got swatted away...god be with the days we had romantic times in bed.....not verging on murder times hahhaa

Comment

Oh, I don't know......you could use it as foreplay.....

Comment

jez but he only has 4 moves...right side, left side..back and punch hahha wonder can you teach an old dog new tricks hehe

Comment

For those with sleeping problems there is a documentary on Channel 4 tonight @ 1 am...called "The Secrets of Sleep".......you'll be awake anyway so you might as well watch it
                  The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Comment

Originally posted by dinny View Post
                    For those with sleeping problems there is a documentary on Channel 4 tonight @ 1 am...called "The Secrets of Sleep".......you'll be awake anyway so you might as well watch it
                    will you be making mrs dinny watch it?

Comment

Originally posted by KatieMorag View Post
                      will you be making mrs dinny watch it?
                      I'll give her a mug of Holicks instead
                      The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Comment

Originally posted by KatieMorag View Post
                        Did you try my method Jembo? It needn't be the examples I gave, just something that interests you, for example you could list every battle in WW1 in date order, or the Irish VCs alphabetically, or in order of age, battle, etc......it takes a bit of concentration but it's quite enjoyable and distracts you from thinking about sleep........
                        Tried everything...even back to Quinners old Regiment in the Terracotta Army. Nothing works for me.
                        I google because I'm not young enough to know everything.
                        Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit

Comment

I talked to an old friend on the phone today....actually make that listened..she never bloody shuts up shes even worse than me.....within 10 mins my eyeballs were drooping....shall i give her your phone number.... she'll bore you to sleep hahaa

Comment

Originally posted by jembo View Post
                            Tried everything...even back to Quinners old Regiment in the Terracotta Army. Nothing works for me.
                            lol.......I was in the 'Terra-Firma'' army.....No dodgy boats for me.......

Close your eyes tightly, if they do not feel gritty at back.....get up as you are not ready for sleep.....
                            Here Rex!!!...Here Rex!!!.....Wuff!!!....... Wuff!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mykidsmom View Post
                              I talked to an old friend on the phone today....actually make that listened..she never bloody shuts up shes even worse than me.....within 10 mins my eyeballs were drooping....shall i give her your phone number.... she'll bore you to sleep hahaa
                              LMAO That better not be me you're talking about!! hahaha
                              I can't sleep through the night. I fall asleep no problem - wide awake an hour later.

Comment

Originally posted by Eileen View Post
                                LMAO That better not be me you're talking about!! hahaha
                                I can't sleep through the night. I fall asleep no problem - wide awake an hour later.
                                Feeling guilty about anything Eileen ....

Comment

Working...
                                X