Directions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Directions

Thought it might be a good idea to start this thread , for anyone like myself looking for directions, maybe forum members can help each other . I need to know what stop to get off the 17 for RTE studios. Or if there is another way to go via public transport from Rathfarnham, daughter has to be out there by 8am.

Originally posted by spongebob View Post
    Thought it might be a good idea to start this thread , for anyone like myself looking for directions, maybe forum members can help each other . I need to know what stop to get off the 17 for RTE studios. Or if there is another way to go via public transport from Rathfarnham, daughter has to be out there by 8am.
    The 17 goes to blackrock SB. She would need to get a 46a somewhere near the no 17 bus stop. Did you have a look at the Dublin bus site for ideas?
    UP THE DUBS!!!

Comment

I use dublinbus route planner when using public transport

Comment

The nearest stop would be Belfield the 17 goes in there first as far as I know before heading to Blackrock from there it's only about a 10 minute walk.
        Timetable here http://www.dublinbus.ie/en/Your-Jour.../New-Route-17/

Comment

She will be on her own so I need the safest route for her, cant really find an exact route

Comment

can you give the closest main road to you or Rathfarnham

Comment

Well it would be Nut grove ave/Grange Road

Comment

stop 2007 seems to be the closest that I can see so far
                still looking

Comment

The most direct is the 17 from Nutgrove Ave to Belfield then 5 to 10 minute walk. Other than that it's a bus into town and a 46a out to RTE.

Comment

stop no 2007 is on the 17 route

Comment

the 7am 17 bus from Rialto gets to Belfield at 7.35 so should be enough time for RTE 8am

Comment

Thanks a million, if I ever can be of assistance to anyone please let me know.

Comment

it looks to me like the bus comes out of the uni and over the road and then stops by the Montrose hotel

Comment

Working...
                          X