Useless Apps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Useless Apps

Clean Master... never seems to clean anything IMO.
    Everything is self-evident.

Originally posted by cogito View Post
    Clean Master... never seems to clean anything IMO.
    I did use that app a good while back - it drained the shite out of my phone's battery. I find 360 security much better.
    UP THE DUBS!!!

Comment

why do you need apps like this on the phone? ive always just deleted my stuff as im done with it..made sure all apps are closed that might run down battery??? should i be doing something else?

Comment

Originally posted by Mykidsmom View Post
        why do you need apps like this on the phone? ive always just deleted my stuff as im done with it..made sure all apps are closed that might run down battery??? should i be doing something else?
        Per-apps not .

Comment

app..reciated hehe

Comment

Originally posted by Mykidsmom View Post
            It invites itself onto Androids ...
            Everything is self-evident.

Comment

Originally posted by cogito View Post
              It invites itself onto Androids ...
              Yes i've seen these apps come up on facebook as 'suggested apps' for android users to try out. Games like Candy crush saga are advertised in this way.
              UP THE DUBS!!!

Comment

oh ok....im sorta pondering the idea of changing to an android...they have larger screens on some of them than my iphone..and it might be easier to catch pokemon

Comment

Working...
                X