• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Twobob View Post
    All settled under the radar ?? ………..
    Was he not cleared of all charges?

Comment

Originally posted by avcah View Post
      Was he not cleared of all charges?
      Ya have me on that one , just because I didn't anything doesn't mean he wasn't ……… will have a quick sketch .

Comment

Oh I am sure there was a get out of jail clause somewhere

Comment

Originally posted by Twobob View Post
          All settled under the radar ?? ………..
          Swept under the carpet last year from all sides involved. The IOC is a very powerful organisation.

Big climb down for Hickey do, I doubt his powerful "friends" are calling him these days now that he lost the Presdentcy of the European Olympic Committees.

Still do he is still on the IOC board which by its rules he can stay on to his 80th birthday. They seem to have quietly limited his roles since Rio.

]
          Member the Executive Board (2012-2017): member of the following Commissions: Marketing (1996 then 2002-2018), Olympic Solidarity (1996-2017), “IOC 2000” (1999), Olympic Games Study (2002-2003), 2009 Congress (2006-2009), Coordination for the Games of the XXXI Olympiad Rio 2016 (2010-2016), Public Affairs and Social Development through Sport (2015-2018); Delegate Member for Autonomy (2014-)
          So basically the only job he has left is travelling to the various hellholes of the world that keep interfering with the independence of the local Olympic Committee.

Comment

Originally posted by Napper Tandy View Post
            Swept under the carpet last year from all sides involved. The IOC is a very powerful organisation.

Big climb down for Hickey do, I doubt his powerful "friends" are calling him these days now that he lost the Presdentcy of the European Olympic Committees.

Still do he is still on the IOC board which by its rules he can stay on to his 80th birthday. They seem to have quietly limited his roles since Rio.

So basically the only job he has left is travelling to the various hellholes of the world that keep interfering with the independence of the local Olympic Committee.
            Surprise surprise being swept away ……………….thanks Napper .

Comment

Originally posted by Napper Tandy View Post

Oh staying in a top class hotel helps...I am sure

Comment

Working...
              X