Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So the Premiership handed to Liverpool by default …….wrong , wrong , oh so wrong , mathematically they could still have been caught .

Comment

• Originally posted by Twobob View Post
      So the Premiership handed to Liverpool by default …….wrong , wrong , oh so wrong , mathematically they could still have been caught .
      Lol...who gives a feck.......
      Here Rex!!!...Here Rex!!!.....Wuff!!!....... Wuff!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by quinner View Post
        Lol...who gives a feck.......
        Those who follow , if were cricket you may have a different view ... would ya ?

Comment

• this years premiership should just be scrapped , its a shame becaus liverpool had it won , nobody had a snowballs chance of catching them, but as an old liverpool fan , it will always haunt them as a 'gifted' honor. forget this season . this year the football fans have a much bigger game to win.
          in god i trust...everyone else cash only.

Comment

• Originally posted by cosmo View Post
            this years premiership should just be scrapped , its a shame becaus liverpool had it won , nobody had a snowballs chance of catching them, but as an old liverpool fan , it will always haunt them as a 'gifted' honor. forget this season . this year the football fans have a much bigger game to win.
            They could always continue it on and finish it when things are back up and running. The ones that seem to be calling for it to be scrapped are guys who have no chance of winning the league like Harry Kane, no wonder they want it scrapped.

Comment

• Originally posted by kellier View Post
              They could always continue it on and finish it when things are back up and running. The ones that seem to be calling for it to be scrapped are guys who have no chance of winning the league like Harry Kane, no wonder they want it scrapped.

but that just throws the fixture list into chaos, god knows how long this pandemic will last , it would mean a later start to next season or no season.sport in general is gone into hibernation for the foreseeable future, pity for liverpool after 30 yrs wait.

Comment

• The fixture list could stay as it is, just finish the season. Ive heard one guy saying that he paid £48 each time to watch Liverpool play league matches but would never pay to see a friendly. If the league is cancelled he wants his money back.

Comment

• Originally posted by kellier View Post
                  The fixture list could stay as it is, just finish the season. Ive heard one guy saying that he paid £48 each time to watch Liverpool play league matches but would never pay to see a friendly. If the league is cancelled he wants his money back.
                  but if they were to finish the season [when would that be] it would clog up the following season. can see how people who pay season in advance would be upset.

Comment

• There was some speculation they might get it up and running in late May. Spain planned to have a two week break in La Liga then continue on but when the death toll started to rise football went on the backburner. I can see the same happen in the UK.

Comment

• this situation is going to get worse before it gets better ,i think it would be premature to forecast a date, still theres hope.

Comment

• Whatever about the rights and wrongs of who should be deemed champions , there's also the other side of the coin ……….. relegation .

Just call the year ' null and void ' ……… that's equal to all ?? …...

Comment

• Originally posted by Twobob View Post
                          Whatever about the rights and wrongs of who should be deemed champions , there's also the other side of the coin ……….. relegation .

Just call the year ' null and void ' ……… that's equal to all ?? …...
                          No it's not.
                          Everything is self-evident.

Comment

• I see Notts Forest just missed out on a place in the Championship play off by a single goal they have one more scored against them ...than Swansea City...
                            The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Comment

• It was brilliant that the best team by a mile won Liverpool, it would have been a travesty if the had not. I'm a Man U supporter ut credit where it's due. Then there was widespread joy in Leeds making it back.
                              today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.

Comment

• Another disgraceful VAR decision today,this time against Liverpool.....it really is destroying the game.........
                                The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Comment

Working...
                                X