Male cyclist dead following fatal collision with truck in Dublin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Male cyclist dead following fatal collision with truck in Dublin

Gardaí are investigating a fatal road traffic collision involving a cyclist and a truck earlier this afternoon in Dublin.

More...

R.I.P. poor man, I wonder how it happened

Comment

My car was hit by a truck about 3 years ago,lucky I was not injured but the guy in the truck didn’t see me because I was on his inside witch is known to be the blind side for truck drivers.

Comment

My car was hit by a truck in Fairview a few years back, I followed him down to the docks area, he was shocked to hear he hit me but the paint from the side of his truck was on my car and another car driver followed me as a witness. His truck had a sensor but he hit me in his blind spot and never felt the impact.
        Luckily my son was not injured in the passenger seat.
        A person on a bike would not stand a chance beside a truck.

So very sad.

Comment

I was driving to work one morning many years ago and I seen a cyclist coming down the Kylemore road he was overtaken by a waste disposal lorry . the lorry turned left going into the Industrial estate and clipped the cyclist , he wobbled on the bike and fell off and under the back wheels of the lorry , both of the huge wheels went over his head......I had to pull over as i was in shock and it took me ages to get over it....
          The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Comment

oh that must have been so shocking to witness

Comment

Working...
            X