Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Double D / Secret Love .

Originally posted by Twobob View Post
    love it tb.......and all the calamity jane songs........

Comment

Originally posted by KatieMorag View Post
      love it tb.......and all the calamity jane songs........
      Yep , and Take Me Back To The Blackhills , and the film/s with James Gardiner .

Her son had some connection with the house that Charles Manson committed murders in ......just though I'd throw that in .
      Last edited by Twobob; 01-10-2017, 12:54 PM.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by KatieMorag View Post
          Little gem alright .

Comment

Originally posted by Twobob View Post
            Yep , and Take Me Back To The Blackhills , and the film/s with James Gardiner .

Her son had some connection with the house that Charles Manson committed murders in ......just though I'd throw that in .

There was indeed a connection TB. Terry Melcher, her son, was a music producer. Charles Manson fancied himself as a composer and approached Melcher to have his efforts published. Melcher listened but said they were not good enough. Manson was out to get him after that.

Terry Melcher and Candice Bergin, his partner at the time, had been staying in the house where the murders took place. They were away and Sharon Tate, Abigail Folgar etc. had the use of the house for the weekend. So when Manson's thugs got there, they just killed the residents not knowing Melcher was not one of them.

It is a very sad story.

Comment

Que Sera Sera

Comment

Working...
              X