Nutgrove shooting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nutgrove shooting

A man was shot dead close to Nutgrove shopping centre last night, the area is sealed off with a heavy garda presence.

Originally posted by spongebob View Post
    A man was shot dead close to Nutgrove shopping centre last night, the area is sealed off with a heavy garda presence.
    Minister for Justice might get his finger out now that its down the road from him and in his constituency.

Garda for years seem to be happy to let criminals shoot one and other.

Comment

Word has it , it was a traveller feud but not sure. Man was shot in the head and left lying on the road, People in the centre were kept inside for safety.

Comment

Originally posted by Napper Tandy View Post
        Minister for Justice might get his finger out now that its down the road from him and in his constituency.

Minister for Waffle, have you heard him being interviewed his is like the battery powered bunny, he just keeps going on and on and on and on.......Shut the f#ck up Shatter and listen to the question. At the rate this crowd are going I can see Hall's pictorial making a comeback.
        Yesterday is history, Tomorrow is mystery, Today is a gift.

Comment

Originally posted by Napper Tandy View Post

Nothing wrong with that as long as there are no innocents killed.

Comment

Originally posted by tolka1 View Post
            Nothing wrong with that as long as there are no innocents killed.
            Yeap that sums up the Garda attitude until some coked up nutter decides to take out someone in a shopping centre after watching Scarface too many times.

Comment

Thats exactly what my good buddy,retired cop here said too...and there are no dopeheads running about shooting up malls ......or in ireland i think.

My buddy also always said and i have heard many a cop say it............The citizens dont give a ballix what we do to some crooks as long as THEY are safe in their homes.

Comment

A lot of shootings in Dublin this past year, does it seem high to anyone else? Dublin is not a big place after all!

Comment

Seems that way marie.

Comment

Working...
                  X