The Barnet Bugle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KatieMorag View Post
    funny thing is bf, the house i'm (hopefully) moving to is actually bigger than this one, but is valued at around 300k less......just because it's in a different part of the country......people are mad to live in London if they don't have to.......
    Wish we could get one for 300K less but we want to stay in the same area and maybe try for an apartment this time. It's just the two of us now and as we get older it makes more sense to downsize....less cleaning...

Comment

• Originally posted by barefoot View Post
      Wish we could get one for 300K less but we want to stay in the same area and maybe try for an apartment this time. It's just the two of us now and as we get older it makes more sense to downsize....less cleaning...
      well i've no desire ever to move again......reckon i'll be in the next house till i shuffle off this mortal coil......

Comment

• If we move Katie ...it would be our last move too.

Comment

• dog's calmed down, but it'll all start again tomorrow evening. 'bout time they abolished bonfire night.(week).

Comment

dog's calmed down, but it'll all start again tomorrow evening. 'bout time they abolished bonfire night.(week).
            We don't have it here...
            The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Comment

• Originally posted by dinny View Post
              We don't have it here...
              you're lucky

Comment

you're lucky
                All the firework displays are on Halloween night here

Comment

All the firework displays are on Halloween night here
                  any excuse here and they do it: guy fawkes, Diwali, new year.......

Comment

any excuse here and they do it: guy fawkes, Diwali, new year.......
                    Fireworks are illegal here so we only see that at Halloween...you have to buy them from a del boy type guy

Comment

• we downsized a couple of years ago to the haunted flooding bungalow from hell..i hated it...anyways sold it fast last october and hoped to move into an apt/condo...and not have too much maintenance snowplowing etc etc...but at the last 2nd we thought oh shit ....we need space and like gardens and love complaining about the maintenance hehe..so we bought a midsize home...3 floors on 1800 sq feet with a couple of football fields for gardens...so far were happy as a pig in shit and love it....but who knows...maybe we'll downsize again ..one day..i dont really like moving hehhee

Comment

Fireworks are illegal here so we only see that at Halloween...you have to buy them from a del boy type guy
                        illegal? i'd no idea.......so if people buy them from del boy, presumably they must use them - they can hardly keep them secret if they do, so do they get arrested for having them? i can't see how that would work........

Comment

• Originally posted by Mykidsmom View Post
                          we downsized a couple of years ago to the haunted flooding bungalow from hell..i hated it...anyways sold it fast last october and hoped to move into an apt/condo...and not have too much maintenance snowplowing etc etc...but at the last 2nd we thought oh shit ....we need space and like gardens and love complaining about the maintenance hehe..so we bought a midsize home...3 floors on 1800 sq feet with a couple of football fields for gardens...so far were happy as a pig in shit and love it....but who knows...maybe we'll downsize again ..one day..i dont really like moving hehhee
                          you just haven't found the right one yet, helen (house, not man)

Comment

illegal? i'd no idea.......so if people buy them from del boy, presumably they must use them - they can hardly keep them secret if they do, so do they get arrested for having them? i can't see how that would work........
                            Gardai turn a blind eye to it around this time of year

Comment

• Just back from paying my Mam a visit......my brother was there also ....he was showing me his brand new 17D Mercedes he bought during the week for 48K euro......my headache suddenly got worse

Comment

• fireworks/dog off again.......think i'll forget wolverhampton and move to ireland
                                instead, and if any of the neighbours has fireworks i'll turn them in.....

Comment

Working...
                                X