The Barnet Bugle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vico2 View Post
    Dinny he is just gorgeous. If I had him, he would be spoilt rotten.
    My daughter nicknamed him "Dyson"....because he scours the floor hovering up any food that's dropped on it
    The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Comment

• Originally posted by dinny View Post
      My daughter nicknamed him "Dyson"....because he scours the floor hovering up any food that's dropped on it
      I sold one of them on DoneDeal last week . It was just sitting there gathering dust .

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles View Post
        I sold one of them on DoneDeal last week . It was just sitting there gathering dust .
        you sold your dog? heartless beast ......(what did you get for it btw?)

Comment

I'd say some sucker bought that
          The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Comment

• breaking news: defrosted fridge today, managed to release a trapped cucumber
            that'd been wedged at the back for about 6 weeks.

Comment

We'll sail be the tide....aarghhhh !!

Comment

• Originally posted by KatieMorag View Post
                breaking news: defrosted fridge today, managed to release a trapped cucumber
                that'd been wedged at the back for about 6 weeks.
                We'll sail be the tide....aarghhhh !!

Comment

• I inadvertently did a woman out of a pound today.......I keep an old pound coin (not legal tender anymore) in my pocket to use in the Sainsbury's trolley, and this lady was returning her one....I asked her if I could have hers and she handed it over in exchange for my pound....of course when I returned the trolley I got a new pound back. I felt guilty until I was on the way home and got stung on my foot by a bee......divine retribution?

Comment

I inadvertently did a woman out of a pound today.......I keep an old pound coin (not legal tender anymore) in my pocket to use in the Sainsbury's trolley, and this lady was returning her one....I asked her if I could have hers and she handed it over in exchange for my pound....of course when I returned the trolley I got a new pound back. I felt guilty until I was on the way home and got stung on my foot by a bee......divine retribution?
                    Don't dwell on it Katie ........honesty = the road to poverty .

How's things regards moving ?? .

Comment

• Originally posted by Twobob View Post
                      Don't dwell on it Katie ........honesty = the road to poverty .

How's things regards moving ?? .
                      "moving" along, albeit slowly.
                      I don't know what the process is like over there but here it's quite slow......and nothing is certain until the last minute when you exchange contracts.....then you have a mad couple of weeks to arrange the move. We've about a month to go before exchanging so it's just a waiting game now.....sort of being in limbo. Is it the same in Ireland?

Comment

• just looked it up, seems quite similar.......

Comment

"moving" along, albeit slowly.
                          I don't know what the process is like over there but here it's quite slow......and nothing is certain until the last minute when you exchange contracts.....then you have a mad couple of weeks to arrange the move. We've about a month to go before exchanging so it's just a waiting game now.....sort of being in limbo. Is it the same in Ireland?
                          Dunno , moved twice , but was lucky , ....there was no time schedule .

Comment

Dunno , moved twice , but was lucky , in as we were moving into an empty property ....there was no time schedule .
                            but you must have had a property to sell, the second time?

Comment

but you must have had a property to sell, the second time?
                              Yep , the council were buying that one and the one we were moving to was my old family home ......and the beauty about it , we were only moving 8 doors away ......could have handed the belongings over the back gardens

Comment

Yep , the council were buying that one and the one we were moving to was my old family home ......and the beauty about it , we were only moving 8 doors away ......could have handed the belongings over the back gardens
                                ah, that makes all the difference, it wasn't likely the council would pull out of the deal.....bit unimaginative on your part though, the houses must have been nearly identical!

Comment

Working...
                                X