No announcement yet.

The Barnet Bugle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i hate it when i pick up after the dog and it's a squidgy one and i somehow manage to get it on my hand and have to walk home with my arm outstretched so that i don't get it on my coat.......flamin' mutt........

Comment

• Originally posted by KatieMorag View Post
      i hate it when i pick up after the dog and it's a squidgy one and i somehow manage to get it on my hand and have to walk home with my arm outstretched so that i don't get it on my coat.......flamin' mutt........
      Yep , nothing like the bang of dog crap to get you home quicker than you thought .

Comment

• maybe i'll "forget" him when i move house......d'you think the new owners would mind?

Comment

maybe i'll "forget" him when i move house......d'you think the new owners would mind?
          Now now ......what type of dog ??

Comment

• Originally posted by Twobob View Post
            Now now ......what type of dog ??
            jack russell.......

do you want him? i could pop him on the ferry

Comment

jack russell.......

My daughter has a "Hairy" Jack Russell , great dog so loveable , he comes to us for his holidays
              The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Comment

• Originally posted by dinny View Post
                My daughter has a "Hairy" Jack Russell , great dog so loveable , he comes to us for his holidays
                our one's long-haired too......much better-looking than the baldy ones......

Comment

jack russell.......

Nah thanks , 2 here already ......but thanks for the thought .

Comment

• Originally posted by katiemorag View Post
                    our one's long-haired too......much better-looking than the baldy ones......

[ATTACH]69733[/ATTACH]

Comment

[ATTACH]69733[/ATTACH]
                      It's all in the eyes with dogs .....nice .

Comment

• we had a sex crazed jack russell who looked exactly like this...her preference in location for her dire acts were in the back seat of my mini...and she could get in and out herself and bring the boyfriends.....she was on the smaller side too for a jack russell...but her preference in men were German shepherds... we had a 6foot brick wall over all round the garden....and when the boys came calling she could scale that wall in 2 seconds flat with one jump.....her name was penny

Comment

• Originally posted by Mykidsmom View Post
                          we had a sex crazed jack russell who looked exactly like this...her preference in location for her dire acts were in the back seat of my mini...and she could get in and out herself and bring the boyfriends.....she was on the smaller side too for a jack russell...but her preference in men were German shepherds... we had a 6foot brick wall over all round the garden....and when the boys came calling she could scale that wall in 2 seconds flat with one jump.....her name was penny
                          Took after her owner so

Comment

[ATTACH]69733[/ATTACH]
                            Dinny he is just gorgeous. If I had him, he would be spoilt rotten.

Comment

• yea a little bit dinny hehehe......mind you jack russels are the most amazingly smart loving dogs.....but holy bloody terrors.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mykidsmom View Post
                                yea a little bit dinny hehehe......mind you jack russels are the most amazingly smart loving dogs.....but holy bloody terrors.
                                Got one here that needs walking.......you or Vico can fight over it.......

Comment

Working...
                                X