When!!!....?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cogito View Post
    The feckers did it again in 1998 during the simultaneous North / South referenda on the Good Friday Agreement...
    • South... 94% for.
    • North... 71% for. (DUP campaigned against it)

Unforgivable.
    Thanks for that answer.....
    So you are saying the war of independence ended in 1998.....and the Irish voted to lose...again....
    Here Rex!!!...Here Rex!!!.....Wuff!!!....... Wuff!!!

Comment

Originally posted by quinner View Post
      Thanks for that answer.....
      So you are saying the war of independence ended in 1998.....and the Irish voted to lose...again....
      No... the War Of Independence ended in July of 1921 following talks between Eamon de Valera and Lord Middleton.

Has the news not reached Somerset yet ?
      Everything is self-evident.

Comment

No... the War Of Independence ended in July of 1921 following talks between Eamon de Valera and Lord Middleton.

he's moved......

Comment

So you are saying that Ireland gained independence in 1921 and there has been no action since then.......

Paul Goldin has done a great job on you...SNAP!!!!!!!

I hope that works.......

Unlike yourself I was educated in Irish history......In Ireland........

I suggest you start learning something soon.......

PS, tell your reinforcements that they are correct .....I have moved......

Comment

So you are saying that Ireland gained independence in 1921 and there has been no action since then.......

I hope that works.......

I've nothing to learn from someone so deluded they think the War Of Independence didn't end in 1921 with the Truce. The psychiatrists might...

You've moved... that's nice.

Comment

I hope that works.......

I'm not reinforcements, I'm in intelligence.....

Comment

Originally posted by KatieMorag View Post
                I'm not reinforcements, I'm in intelligence.....
                Best park it outside coming onto this thread...

Comment

don't worry, i'm undercover.......

Comment

Would that be outside the Six Counties...?

Or have you not found out that they are in Ireland..

Comment

don't worry, i'm undercover.......
                      Never say that to your reinforcements as they wont find you.......

When do you think Ireland will get its independence.? You are allowed to phone a friend.....

Comment

Never say that to your reinforcements as they wont find you.......

When do you think Ireland will get its independence.? You are allowed to phone a friend.....
                        hmm.....I'd say that if we're talking in a purely political as opposed to a geographical context, there is no nation called simply "Ireland." There is a Republic of Ireland which has been independent since 1922. There's also a province called "Northern Ireland" which is part of the UK. They are independent of each other, at least........

Comment

Just to clarify, when most people talk about "Ireland" they generally mean the Republic, not the whole island. In my experience, anyway.

Comment

hmm.....I'd say that if we're talking in a purely political as opposed to a geographical context, there is no nation called simply "Ireland." There is a Republic of Ireland which has been independent since 1922. There's also a province called "Northern Ireland" which is part of the UK. They are independent of each other, at least........
                            Strange that you have a thread that mentions people who would know what I meant by Ireland......Sadly you do not.....Now go and write your trash, I will stick to the historical facts...

Comment

Strange that you have a thread that mentions people who would know what I meant by Ireland......Sadly you do not.....Now go and write your trash, I will stick to the historical facts...

Just in case people are not aware of the facts.....

''the North'' came into existence before there was any vote to accept its existence.......

The Treaty negotiators were not under instructions to accept two Irelands......

They claimed to represent the Island Of Ireland.......They did not do that......

Despite the fact that they had a mandate, a mandate they claimed gave them the right to set up a parliament of all Ireland.......

Comment

You really have become a nasty little specimen, haven't you...

Comment

Working...
                                X