Trump, the last days in office

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rasher View Post
    My son wasn’t working today he is doing a job for Amazon and they closedown for the day because of the election
    Will you watch ?? ...

Comment

• Its addictive and with wine its like reading a story, I think the fecker will get in again

Comment

• Originally posted by Twobob View Post
        Will you watch ?? ...
        I am listening since five and after listening to Trump I think he is inciting riots if he doesn’t win

Comment

• Its like listening to an over grown orange toddler who throws his toys on the floor when they dont get their way, i swear some of dementia clients make more sense then him.

Comment

• With all the mayhem going on over ' postal votes ' and their veracity ....... makes me wonder about the results on Opportunity Knocks all those years back , because seriously, I never though that Lena Zavaroni should have made it as far as she did .
            Last edited by Twobob; 04-11-2020, 12:06 PM.

Comment

With all the mayhem going on over ' postal votes ' and their veracity ....... makes me wonder about the results on Opportunity Knocks all those years back , because seriously, I never though that Lena Zavaroni should have made it as far as she did .
              Yes I remember that people said she was a 40 year old midget

Comment

• Its getting more nail biting. I think Donald will have a stroke if he doesn''t get his way and I feel if the other candidate had been a vibrant younger man he would be long gone. But better joe then Donald
                Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by joan mack View Post
                  Its getting more nail biting. I think Donald will have a stroke if he doesn''t get his way and I feel if the other candidate had been a vibrant younger man he would be long gone. But better joe then Donald
                  Better almost anybody than Donald

Comment

• The Last day has been so slow. Like watching paint dry, Lets hope its a peaceful finish

Comment

• Worth keeping an eye on

Battleground state changes, updated every five minutes using NYT data.

Alaska seem to have gone asleep and Nevada seems to want the spot as the final call.

Comment

• Originally posted by Napper Tandy View Post
                        Worth keeping an eye on

Battleground state changes, updated every five minutes using NYT data.

Alaska seem to have gone asleep and Nevada seems to want the spot as the final call.
                        True about Alaska , why take so long , roughly 3/4 mill pop .

They may have to remove him while strapped onto a hand trolley .... if he looses .
                        Last edited by Twobob; 06-11-2020, 03:40 PM.

Comment

They may have to remove him while strapped onto a hand trolley .... if he looses .
                          They might have to do just that

Comment

Moscow Mitch will have to go to the Whitehouse in a hazmat suit and ask him to concede. Some experts expected Trump family to have a word but with Trumps DNA they haven't a spine to ask Trump to stand aside. Pence is just as bad. Its amazing how such a coward as Trump is able to bully so many people.

Recount in Georgia and maybe in Pennsylvania if it finishes within 0.5%. Then US military votes may be added in so still some to go for Biden.

Comment

• Originally posted by Napper Tandy View Post
                              Is America in decline? Sure the old industries are in decline as many are in other developed nations but it seems to me that Trump has painted a very bleak future for the US so he can turn around in 6 months time and declare that he is well on his way to making American great again.

The US unemployment rate is now back to 2006 levels

And the Donald was bragging on Twitter last week that he had done great deals on military spending yet that is a result of hard work at the Pentagon that took years.
                              Well, here we are nearly 3 years later and yes America is definitely in decline and almost on the brink of civil war. The world waits.....
                              I google because I'm not young enough to know everything.
                              Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit

Comment

• Arizona has 220k+ votes to count with the race tightening up but they won't have the count complete until after the weekend. After all that they have to still process provisional ballots.

They seriously need more uniformity among the states when it comes to elections. Some states can count arrived postal votes before election day others can't and it seems to be dragging the count out.

Comment

Working...
                                X