• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My friend Keith Shaw.

Comment

Originally posted by dinny View Post
      "Bishop" Eamonn Casey Died.......the Parasite won't be missed
      I was listening to the radio this morning and they were talking about the reporter who went to interview Annie Murphy when the scandal broke.The reporter said that Annie was very up front about her relationship with Casey,she said they had sex in the car and also on a piano.That must have been the rhythm method the church were on about

Comment

Originally posted by rasher View Post
        I was listening to the radio this morning and they were talking about the reporter who went to interview Annie Murphy when the scandal broke.The reporter said that Annie was very up front about her relationship with Casey,she said they had sex in the car and also on a piano.That must have been the rhythm method the church were on about
        lol...
        The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Comment

Originally posted by rasher View Post
          The latter would have been a mite hard on the arse.lol

Comment

Originally posted by Ed O'Gorman View Post
            The latter would have been a mite hard on the arse.lol
            The key question for him was weather he preferred black or white.

Comment

Actor Tony Haygarth has died aged 72 R.I.P.

Comment

Chuck Berry RIP

First published on Saturday 18 March 2017 22.20 GMT

The legendary guitarist Chuck Berry, who merged blues and swing into the phenomenon of early rock’n’roll, died on Saturday aged 90, according to Missouri police.

St Charles County police said in a post on Facebook they responded to a medical emergency at a home at approximately 12.40pm local time.

“Inside the home, first responders observed an unresponsive man and immediately administered lifesaving techniques,” the police department said. “Unfortunately, the 90-year-old man could not be revived and was pronounced deceased at 1.26pm.”

Officer Nate Bolin confirmed to the Guardian that Berry, whose full name was Charles Edward Anderson Berry Sr, had died.

The department said Berry’s family has requested privacy “during this time of bereavement”.

Berry was born in a middle-class neighborhood of St Louis in 1926 and picked up the guitar in high school. As a teenager he was arrested for attempted robbery and served three years in form school, after which he worked in an assembly line at a General Motors factory.

He turned to music full-time in the 1950s, when he formed a trio with a dummer, Ebby Harding, and a keyboardist, Johnnie Johnson, with whom he rose through St Louis clubs while working on the side as a hairdresser.

His break came in 1955 when he met blues musician Muddy Waters and producer Leonard Chess in Chicago, and for the rest of the decade Berry blended the country and blues songs of the south with pop sensibilities starting to echo on the radio.

He recorded some of his most famous hits in the 1950s, including Rock & Roll Music, Roll Over Beethoven, Johnny B Good, Maybellene and School Day.

Berry’s music was hugely influential around the world. John Lennon famously said: “If you had to give Rock ‘n’ Roll another name, you might call it Chuck Berry.”

Comment

Rest in Peace Ryan McBride..only 27..Captain of Derry City FC ........It was reported locally that defender McBride was found dead at his home in Derry on Sunday night. The cause of death is unknown.

Comment

R.I.P.Martin Mc Guinness

Comment

R.I.P.Martin McGuinness

Comment

Originally posted by dinny View Post
                        R.I.P.Martin McGuinness
                        RIP Martin McGuinness.
                        UP THE DUBS!!!

Comment

RIP Don Rickles(90), king of the roasts, many would know him as the quartermaster from Kelly's Heroes.

Comment

TIM Piggot-Smith............70........The Jewel in the Crown.......Lord Rest Him.
                            We'll sail be the tide....aarghhhh !!

Comment

TIM Piggot-Smith...R.I.P......Great actor

Comment

RIP Tim Pigott Smith, for many years the voice of the Scottish Widow adverts.

Comment

Working...
                                X