No announcement yet.

The Barnet Bugle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Katie....what has the weather been like in the London area yesterday and today
    The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Comment

• Originally posted by dinny View Post
      Katie....what has the weather been like in the London area yesterday and today
      wet and fairly cold, why?

Comment

• Originally posted by KatieMorag View Post
        wet and fairly cold, why?
        I couldn't go for a sherry on Thursday night as two of my mates were going to London for the weekend for one of their brothers birthday .....i was going to go with them until I heard they were playing golf on the Friday & Saturday ...I don't play golf so I would have been left twiddling my thumbs for two days...so I was wondering if it was raining and to wet for golfing .....if it was they would have spent the day in the pub.....

Comment

I couldn't go for a sherry on Thursday night as two of my mates were going to London for the weekend for one of their brothers birthday .....i was going to go with them until I heard they were playing golf on the Friday & Saturday ...I don't play golf so I would have been left twiddling my thumbs for two days...so I was wondering if it was raining and to wet for golfing .....if it was they would have spent the day in the pub.....
          Definitely too wet for golf today. I'm sure they had a few sherries on your behalf.........

Comment

Definitely too wet for golf today. I'm sure they had a few sherries on your behalf.........
            They were probably to hungover to go golfing today anyway.....Brothers party was last night....

Comment

• Dinny, it hissed down all day, so you should have gone with them. You won't find much Sherry in the pubs here though. You may need to order a mans drink.

Comment

• Originally posted by bettyl View Post
                Dinny, it hissed down all day, so you should have gone with them. You won't find much Sherry in the pubs here though. You may need to order a mans drink.
                lol......bettyl I drink it by the pint........they don't know what their missing in London pubs

Comment

lol......bettyl I drink it by the pint........they don't know what their missing in London pubs
                  the Bugle could do a feature in our Food and Drink supplement Dinny. Would you be prepared to give us exclusive interview rights?

Comment

the Bugle could do a feature in our Food and Drink supplement Dinny. Would you be prepared to give us exclusive interview rights?
                    Once their is a bottle of sherry thrown in I'll do anything

Comment

Once their is a bottle of sherry thrown in I'll do anything
                      I'll have my people talk to your people then to discuss terms

Comment

I'll have my people talk to your people then to discuss terms
                        Done Deal.ie

Comment

• Flippin' boiler's gone off now! Only had it serviced 3weeks ago!

Comment

Flippin' boiler's gone off now! Only had it serviced 3weeks ago!
                            Get him back

Comment

Get him back
                              Booked for Tuesday morning........

Comment

Booked for Tuesday morning........
                                Hope you have better luck than i've had.....3 installers made arrangements to call to the house....none of them showed up......emailed another 5 and got no reply......another one texted me a 11pm last night and said he's ring on Monday ....

Comment

Working...
                                X