No announcement yet.

Drama Series Recommendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watched The Widower on TV3 last night, 1st episode. I thought it was very good. Have to check to see when next instalment is on, could be tonight, dont want to miss it. The only actor I know in it is Sheridan Smith and she is out of it now, murdered by hubby. Looking forward to seeing the rest of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by paudge View Post
      Watched The Widower on TV3 last night, 1st episode. I thought it was very good. Have to check to see when next instalment is on, could be tonight, dont want to miss it. The only actor I know in it is Sheridan Smith and she is out of it now, murdered by hubby. Looking forward to seeing the rest of it.
      Seen it a few years ago Paudge.......it wasn't bad.....he was an absolute header
      The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Comment

• Originally posted by dinny View Post
        Seen it a few years ago Paudge.......it wasn't bad.....he was an absolute header
        Yeah I thought it was on before alright Dinny. That actor playing the lead is very good. Reckon it continues next Wednesday. They didn't say, just left us hanging.

Comment

• Might be of interest to DWT ....tonight 9pm BBC4

Battle of Jutland....The Navy's Bloodiest Day

Dan Snow, Shini Somara and Nick Hewitt investigate the events and the legacy of the largest naval battle of the First World War, the Battle of Jutland. Both Britain and Germany claimed victory

Comment

Might be of interest to DWT ....tonight 9pm BBC4

Battle of Jutland....The Navy's Bloodiest Day

Dan Snow, Shini Somara and Nick Hewitt investigate the events and the legacy of the largest naval battle of the First World War, the Battle of Jutland. Both Britain and Germany claimed victory
            And Jembo would be interested, if he's not still on the High Seas

Comment

• I think he is Katie..hes not due back i think till mid may the lucky sucker lol

Comment

• The third and final episode of The Widower is on TV3 tonight 10oc. Really looking forward to that, great drama.

Comment

• Now that The Widower is over I'm on the lookout for another good drama to get me teeth into. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Comment

• Originally posted by paudge View Post
                    Now that The Widower is over I'm on the lookout for another good drama to get me teeth into. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
                    There is one starting on Monday on TV3....Called "The Innocent" looks good....4 episodes on 4 nights.....

Comment

There is one starting on Monday on TV3....Called "The Innocent" looks good....4 episodes on 4 nights.....
                      Oh yeah, I saw a trailer the other night. Thanks Dinny, will give that a go

Comment

It's on ITV as well, is it on TV3 at the same time?
                        Looks good

Comment

• Originally posted by KatieMorag View Post
                          It's on ITV as well, is it on TV3 at the same time?
                          Looks good
                          It's on TV3 @ 9PM.......Worth watching for Hemione Norris alone.....

Comment

It's on TV3 @ 9PM.......Worth watching for Hemione Norris alone.....
                            They must be showing it on both channels simultaneously

Comment

• Originally posted by KatieMorag View Post
                              They must be showing it on both channels simultaneously
                              We don't get ITV or ITV2 here any more only ITV3 & 4......It's some deal they did with TV3

Comment

We don't get ITV or ITV2 here any more only ITV3 & 4......It's some deal they did with TV3
                                Ah, that explains it

Comment

Working...
                                X