I like

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like

Last edited by bigby; 12-07-2010, 07:22 PM.

Comment

love them too.....was just watching the dvd with diamonds in the soles of her shoes last night hehe...

Comment

Originally posted by Mykidsmom View Post
        love them too.....was just watching the dvd with diamonds in the soles of her shoes last night hehe...
        had Ladysmith Black Mambasa playing in the card last 2 days

Comment

Way to go...!!!! was watching Utube stuff on the tv last night..all the oldies...jez

Comment

Way to go...!!!! was watching Utube stuff on the tv last night..all the oldies...jez
            did you find out where my puter went from my room??

Comment

how did you know the computer was missing hehee?? ive spent days looking for the fecking thing and blamed liam on losing it..and finally this morning i found it..along with a boom id lost and a book hehe

Comment

how did you know the computer was missing hehee?? ive spent days looking for the fecking thing and blamed liam on losing it..and finally this morning i found it..along with a boom id lost and a book hehe
                i saw it was missing when suzie visited you, I want it back as I am addicted to the internet and tv lol

Comment

Bigsy ....please tell me ur not goin to bring ur laptop with ya to Canada....
                  It is what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Pammy View Post
                    Bigsy ....please tell me ur not goin to bring ur laptop with ya to Canada....
                    no helen is going to give me back the puter that liam misplaced lol

Comment

What are ya like....addicted.......ok Im off to bed.....long day tomoro....nite everyone...
                      It is what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Pammy View Post
                        What are ya like....addicted.......ok Im off to bed.....long day tomoro....nite everyone...
                        nite sleep well

Comment

..along with a boom id lost
                          What the fcuk is a boom??? or was it meant to read broom? as in witches.....

Comment

a sweeping brush ya nutter hehehe...i only started calling it a broom meself today..i kept asking the 7 year old to find the sweeping brush for me ..and hed look blankly at me...so finally i go.."wheres the fecking broom" and off he runs and comes right back with it..im having to become canadianized for these kids in my old age (38) hehehe

Comment

jeez helen. that age must be the number on your hall door lol

Comment

Working...
                              X