Things most people have/do but you don't

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Twobob View Post
    , always had a big fancy for the blondie one in ABBA ......WENT OFF HIM WHEN HE GREW THE BEARD .......as for the island , just another attempt to extract your hard earned cash .
    I wouldn't have one if they paid me, no way would they get my hard-earned cash.......they're just blobs........

Comment

Originally posted by DAMNTHEWEATHER View Post
      then some let them lick dor mouth n face
      I know , disgusting ,

Comment

Originally posted by quinner View Post
        I don't buy anything to do with Music or Sport, never have done....
        Thats cos you are tone deaf with two left feet .

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles View Post
          Thats cos you are tone deaf with two left feet .
          lol....bo I sing all the time......especially on sites where I worked...

I did many Marathons in my days, even trained for the London Marathon but ended up working in Sudan when it was on....

I was just discussing the other day about the times I walked into work in Cambridge......four and a half miles each way........Those were the days....

Not a penny spent on my sports....
          Here Rex!!!...Here Rex!!!.....Wuff!!!....... Wuff!!!

Comment

For Quinner

Comment

Most people reckoned ABBA the bees knees . I didnt get them at all

Dogs are another bugbear ( pun) . I know I know , you all have mutts and youse love them to bits , but they do nothing for me . Dirty bastards always licking their nether regions . I cringe when I see a dog on a sofa .
              ABBA ....could never stand them......bland rubbish ....
              The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Comment

For Quinner

I don't look at video's bo........

I loved the five mile runs every morning in the Army......Breakfast tasted better then......

I loved walking in London.....Getting off the Tube a few stops away from the Job and then a brisk walk to work......

Then a few runs up and down ten flights of stairs.....Those were the days......

Next time you see the London Shard on the Telly....Look at the building next door (Guys Hospital 32 floors).....Walked up there many times, then ran back down......Not a penny spent.....
                Here Rex!!!...Here Rex!!!.....Wuff!!!....... Wuff!!!

Comment

Working...
                X