• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KatieMorag View Post
    It's stilletoes with Dinny.........
    now they do hurt....its a secret.
    We'll sail be the tide....aarghhhh !!

Comment

Was there in the 1980's for a few weeks when it was still the USSR. Mind boggling stuff at the time...
      Everything is self-evident.

Comment

Originally posted by cogito View Post
        Was there in the 1980's for a few weeks when it was still the USSR. Mind boggling stuff at the time...
        gosh, I'll bet it was.......surprised they let you in......'l

Comment

I had a letter from Riposte...
          Everything is self-evident.

Comment

ha ha!

Comment

Originally posted by DAMNTHEWEATHER View Post
              Well come along laddie make it snappy......proof....link.....just a sign will do.....i can hear yer keyboard from here.....
              And there he was still tryin te find written proof apart from the "urban" slang dictionary.

Comment

And there he was still tryin te find written proof apart from the "urban" slang dictionary.
                Not a word since the challenge huh.

Comment

Library or no library .....Not convinced your interpretation is correct.....I think you"re wrong.....can you prove it means "awesome"
                  Well ?????

Comment

Well ?????
                    I have busy at the hospital......

I don't need to prove anything as I got the information from others.....

When will the Irish war of independence be over....?

You said that the Moselle Valley wallahs will make the UK rich......When will that be..?

We have give them billions and you said that is a great idea, you posted that on this very Forum.....

That was a while after you claimed to have got the Conservative Party including the idiot Boris Johnson into Power...(you ckaimed and boasted about that on this very Forum..

You said you got them into Power at the General election where their main manifesto subject was the Anti-Immigration ticket.....

Fancy calling a beautiful City in the middle of nowhere ..Grozny.......That is IMO ....Terrible....

Now I know you are anti-Immigration otherwise you would not have made that claim on this very Forum......

Maybe I can describe your claim as''Awesome''....

Yes, Ivan the Awesome''...Grozny......
                    PS..I spent my time in Shepherds Bush library as I felt I would put it to better use than serving in the British Armed Forces......Your counterpart the spitting sergeant must have been lived.....

Yes, I bet he had an awesome (Grozny) expression
                    Here Rex!!!...Here Rex!!!.....Wuff!!!....... Wuff!!!

Comment

Originally posted by quinner View Post
                      I don't need to prove anything as I got the information from others...
                      Well go back to those "others" and tell them its bull.....nowhere on the whole of the www does Grozny translate as Awesome.....apart from one mensh of it in the urban slang dictionary...... I challenge al posters to try find what you say you learned while you studied Russian.....I say youre wrong....and ask you to back it up....but you cant.....instead you tell us I GOT MY INFO FROM OTHERS well i bet it wasnt from the Shepherds Bush Library where you spentbhalf yer life.....coz it was never there.

Comment

Originally posted by quinner View Post
                        I have busy at the hospital......

I don't need to prove anything as I got the information from others.....

When will the Irish war of independence be over....?

You said that the Moselle Valley wallahs will make the UK rich......When will that be..?

We have give them billions and you said that is a great idea, you posted that on this very Forum.....

That was a while after you claimed to have got the Conservative Party including the idiot Boris Johnson into Power...(you ckaimed and boasted about that on this very Forum..

You said you got them into Power at the General election where their main manifesto subject was the Anti-Immigration ticket.....

Fancy calling a beautiful City in the middle of nowhere ..Grozny.......That is IMO ....Terrible....

Now I know you are anti-Immigration otherwise you would not have made that claim on this very Forum......

Maybe I can describe your claim as''Awesome''....

Yes, Ivan the Awesome''...Grozny......
                        PS..I spent my time in Shepherds Bush library as I felt I would put it to better use than serving in the British Armed Forces......Your counterpart the spitting sergeant must have been lived.....

Yes, I bet he had an awesome (Grozny) expression

Stop the waffling please ffs!!
                        UP THE DUBS!!!

Comment

UP THE DUBS!!!

Comment

Well go back to those "others" and tell them its bull.....nowhere on the whole of the www does Grozny translate as Awesome.....apart from one mensh of it in the urban slang dictionary...... I challenge al posters to try find what you say you learned while you studied Russian.....I say youre wrong....and ask you to back it up....but you cant.....instead you tell us I GOT MY INFO FROM OTHERS well i bet it wasnt from the Shepherds Bush Library where you spentbhalf yer life.....coz it was never there.
                            Yeah yeah yeah....

Comment

Yeah yeah yeah....
                              nowhere on the whole of the www does Grozny translate as Awesome.....apart from one mensh of it in the urban slang dictionary.....now stop gobshiting it's Dubs yer talkin to.

Oh an by the way nowhere on the whole of the www does Grozny translate as Awesome.....apart from one mensh of it in the urban slang dictionary

Isn't it funny that when ye quote a dissected post in reply it brings everything together again.....funny ole thing eh.

Comment

nowhere on the whole of the www does Grozny translate as Awesome.....apart from one mensh of it in the urban slang dictionary.....now stop gobshiting it's Dubs yer talkin to.

Oh an by the way nowhere on the whole of the www does Grozny translate as Awesome.....apart from one mensh of it in the urban slang dictionary

Isn't it funny that when ye quote a dissected post in reply it brings everything together again.....funny ole thing eh.
                                Not me...I just study history.....Yes I have studied a lot in Shepherds Bush Library......

I know that makes you jealous as you spent your life reading Novels.....

Now go and read some actual history....You will find it very informative, even enlightening...
                                Grozny translates as ''awesome'' just as krasny translates as ''splendid.''....and ''Kremyl'' come from a Viking word for wooden stockade........
                                Here Rex!!!...Here Rex!!!.....Wuff!!!....... Wuff!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X