Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Till the end of Time - Perry Como

Originally posted by Vico2 View Post
    And this one Vico were on an album , will think of more shortly , it was the first record my parents got [ borrowed ] when they bought a Bush record player ... I was still playing it in the mid 80s ...and that same album was being played by Robert Di Nero in a film he stared with Ellen Barkin and a very young Leonardo Di Caprio

This Boy's Life was the film .......excellent film .

Last edited by Twobob; 02-12-2017, 12:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Twobob View Post
      And this one Vico were on an album , will think of more shortly , it was the first record my parents got [ borrowed ] when they bought a Bush record player ... I was still playing it in the mid 80s ...and that same album was being played by Robert Di Nero in a film he stared with Ellen Barkin and a very young Leonardo Di Caprio

Both Perry Como & Dean Martin had to be the most relaxed and listenable men who ever sang a song. Incredibly smooth voices.

Comment

Originally posted by Twobob View Post

I remember that film Twobob, it was very well done

Comment

Catch a Falling Star

Comment

Working...
          X