Has the horse bolted ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DAMNTHEWEATHER View Post
    Ahhh yer just tryin te look the hard man...all dat guff.....stop showin yer mad jealous ye couldn't stick ihh.
    Yes, sometimes it is hard living and earning in the real world...

I can see why you avoided all those challenges to be cosseted by the tax-payers........

Now go and polish your boots, you will be inspected when I can spare a minute....

The old sailor showed his gold braid
    saying; ''I'm glad in the Navy I stayed'
    ''All my life I've being given''
    ''handouts for my living''
    and I'm proud I have lived off State aid''......

What a job you had..getting paid to spit at people...
    Here Rex!!!...Here Rex!!!.....Wuff!!!....... Wuff!!!

Comment

Originally posted by quinner View Post
      Yes, sometimes it is hard living and earning in the real world...
      Time to chop up your drivel posts again....

I can see why you avoided all those challenges to be cosseted by the tax-payers........
      Some people are undisciplined individuals who are corner boys at heart....who want it their way or the highway....whether they have a clue or not.

Now go and polish your boots, you will be inspected when I can spare a minute....
      My parade Boots, Indoor Boots, and No1 & 2 shoes were always immaculately spat and polished to the highest standards....In fact I ran my first business doing all the boots and shoes for those who could not for the life of them spitn polish.... at 1/6 a paira boots and a shillin a paira shoes....I used te make up to 3 times me wages in those days....I was what was known a a mess deck baron.

The old sailor showed his gold braid
      saying; ''I'm glad in the Navy I stayed'
      ''All my life I've being given''
      ''handouts for my living''
      and I'm proud I have lived off State aid''......
      Very good go to the top of the lift well...

What a job you had..getting paid to spit at people...
      If Ida had you in my division laddie ypou would have been soaking wet from spit from arsehole to breakfast....now pipe down.....you failed pongo waster.
      We'll sail be the tide....aarghhhh !!

Comment

Time to chop up your drivel posts again....

Some people are undisciplined individuals who are corner boys at heart....who want it their way or the highway....whether they have a clue or not.

My parade Boots, Indoor Boots, and No1 & 2 shoes were always immaculately spat and polished to the highest standards....In fact I ran my first business doing all the boots and shoes for those who could not for the life of them spitn polish.... at 1/6 a paira boots and a shillin a paira shoes....I used te make up to 3 times me wages in those days....I was what was known a a mess deck baron.

Very good go to the top of the lift well...

If Ida had you in my division laddie ypou would have been soaking wet from spit from arsehole to breakfast....now pipe down.....you failed pongo waster.
        Never failed...Made my living in the real world.....Never a penny in Debt......

I earned my way through my life....

chop up all you wish.....I will ignore it.....

I don't converse with childish behaviour......

Now learn how to use the written English ...Please...

Comment

Never failed...Made my living in the real world.....Never a penny in Debt......

I earned my way through my life....

chop up all you wish.....I will ignore it.....

I don't converse with childish behaviour......

Now learn how to use the written English ...Please...
          Ahh yer just braggin again...
          ".I did this n Oi did dat" routine......an empty bucker makes most noise.

Comment

Ahh yer just braggin again...
            ".I did this n Oi did dat" routine......an empty bucker makes most noise.
            LOL.......Yes, I did it ''my way''.........

Now go to shepherds Bush library and learn a bit of actual history......

Interesting bit there about ''Hughesikov''......The ''English'' City in what was then Russia

Comment

LOL.......Yes, I did it ''my way''.........

Now go to shepherds Bush library and learn a bit of actual history......

Interesting bit there about ''Hughesikov''......The ''English'' City in what was then Russia
              a stop tryin te make yerself look big.......everyone knows yer an eejit.....get back in dat well.......DING DONG DELL QUINNERS IN THE WELL......THE FECKIN LIFT WELL......teehee.

Comment

a stop tryin te make yerself look big.......everyone knows yer an eejit.....get back in dat well.......DING DONG DELL QUINNERS IN THE WELL......THE FECKIN LIFT WELL......teehee.
                Your usual behaviour does not impress me......

You can spit all you wish and I will just laugh....HAHAHAHAHAHA...

Q...Man reads actual history in Shepherds Bush Library in the 60's...Whodunnit..?

A..Quinner.......The expert on all historical matters......

Comment

Your usual behaviour does not impress me......

You can spit all you wish and I will just laugh....HAHAHAHAHAHA...

Q...Man reads actual history in Shepherds Bush Library in the 60's...Whodunnit..?

A..Quinner.......The expert on all historical matters......
                  You said ye got all yer history off yer uncle charlie round the kitchen fire.......remember ? Uncle charlie who was involved in every skirmish that ever happened in Tan War.....Civ War.....and the Battle a Little Big Feckin Horn....
                  When you gonna stop takin us Dubs for morans eh......Ye might bullshite the English in Cambridge.....but ye cant bull Dubs.....

Comment

Originally posted by KatieMorag View Post
                    must admit i'd be tearing my hair out without the Internet
                    Hooked ?? .....by the way , did a horse yesterday [each way] with the name Katie in it , 14/1 , 2nd ... , giddy up .

Comment

Originally posted by Ed O'Gorman View Post
                      I'm 76and I have a cell phone which spends 97% of the time on the counter,and I only use it when I go out.I don't waste my time being engaged in useless conversation.They are a very useful tool if used properly.On the other hand I love the internet.It has opened up a whole world of information to me,and is a godsend for these long cold winter days.
                      A God send in 1 way as you describe Ed ....but the down side is a disaster though .

Comment

Originally posted by Twobob View Post
                        Hooked ?? .....by the way , did a horse yesterday [each way] with the name Katie in it , 14/1 , 2nd ... , giddy up .
                        Hope she was a good-looking filly......if "she" was a filly......

Comment

Originally posted by KatieMorag View Post
                          Hope she was a good-looking filly......if "she" was a filly......
                          As good as they come .

Comment

Working...
                          X