X
This topic has been answered.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sitting in traffic waiting to turn right at 12.22 pm today, a motorbike delivery driver, who was on his mobile phone, decided that back of my car needed a makeover. The rear has a lovely V indenttion in it now. That's my insurance going up yearly for the next 5 years. I do not know why they penalise, the victim!

Comment

• Good morning all its another nice morning in Tallaght I am waiting over three years on a eye appointment in the eye and ear hospital the last I heard there is up to a nine year waiting list

Comment

• Originally posted by bettyl View Post
        Sitting in traffic waiting to turn right at 12.22 pm today, a motorbike delivery driver, who was on his mobile phone, decided that back of my car needed a makeover. The rear has a lovely V indenttion in it now. That's my insurance going up yearly for the next 5 years. I do not know why they penalise, the victim!
        All motorbikes have to be insured in Ireland but not pushbikes so why would you have to pay if someone crashed into you

Comment

• Morning...

Comment

• Morning tb , rasher and all....lovely morning
            The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Comment

• Good morning/ evening here just relaxing after a days work and getting ready to see Man U playing Melbourne Victory and looking forward to seeing Man U for the first time at the MCG on Tuesday night in front of possibly 100000 spectators should be a great game against Crystal Palace
              today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.

Comment

• Morning all, still dull and dismal in Durham

Comment

• Originally posted by KatieMorag View Post
                  Morning all, still dull and dismal in Durham
                  Morning Katie , best get ready for Sunday / Monday according to B.B.C

Comment

• Originally posted by silver spoon View Post
                    Good morning/ evening here just relaxing after a days work and getting ready to see Man U playing Melbourne Victory and looking forward to seeing Man U for the first time at the MCG on Tuesday night in front of possibly 100000 spectators should be a great game against Crystal Palace
                    Morning Silver , you got tickets ? .....

Comment

• Good Morning everyone Nice day so far not to warm. I am off soon to a dog show

Comment

• Originally posted by Twobob View Post
                        Morning Katie , best get ready for Sunday / Monday according to B.B.C
                        Don't think it'll be too bad in the north east. My son lives in Dunstable and it's going to be 37c there on Tuesday.

Comment

• Originally posted by Twobob View Post
                          Morning Silver , you got tickets ? .....
                          Yes indeed tb can

Comment

• Can not wait Melbourne Victory scored just after four minutes but two goals just before half time have Man U in front

Comment

• Good afternoon all, heavy and dull here, am hoping some drying out for the clothes

Comment

• Daughter now has the 'rona, son was negative yesterday but going to test again tomorrow. At least if he's positive I can come out of my room as there'll be no-one left to infect. In other news I have become addicted to Sherbet Lemons and have 3 bags coming later from Amazon Prime (amongst other items).

Comment

Working...
                                X