This topic has been answered.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dinny View Post
    Could have waiting until after my flight to Paris ....supposed to be flying out in the morning
    ahh yeah....forgot bout dat one.....right feckin pain in arris
    We'll sail be the tide....aarghhhh !!

Comment

• good morning sunshines.

hope your planes are flying tomorrow dinny and you get away as scheduled..in 1982 the airport was close for almost a week....we were snowed in it for 3 days till some friends of willies came and dug us out lol....

Comment

• Originally posted by Mykidsmom View Post
        good morning sunshines.

hope your planes are flying tomorrow dinny and you get away as scheduled..in 1982 the airport was close for almost a week....we were snowed in it for 3 days till some friends of willies came and dug us out lol....
        Over 200 flights cancelled already today.......if the flight is going in the morning i am worrying about how to get to the airport , We have to be there around 4am .....trying to get a taxi at that hour of the morning in this weather....is low to say the least.....
        The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Comment

• Ryan Air have cancelled all flights Looking dodgy Dinny

Comment

Over 200 flights cancelled already today.......if the flight is going in the morning i am worrying about how to get to the airport , We have to be there around 4am .....trying to get a taxi at that hour of the morning in this weather....is low to say the least.....
            Best te start walkin now Dins.....Or axe Bigs or SQ te giv ye lift ......SOS LIKE :-)

Comment

• Just got home, had bit of business to do. Gonna put the feet up, watch a bit of tele, maybe put a western on later and have a whiskey or two, let tomorrow look out for itself.

Comment

• Originally posted by paudge View Post
                Just got home, had bit of business to do. Gonna put the feet up, watch a bit of tele, maybe put a western on later and have a whiskey or two, let tomorrow look out for itself.
                Just the jolly job.....dont fergrt te baulk up the fire

Comment

Last edited by bojangles; 24-02-2022, 08:38 PM.

Comment

• its been fun looking at all the snow pictures on facebook..but i cant believe ireland closed down till monday over a few inches of snow hahahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by Mykidsmom View Post
                      its been fun looking at all the snow pictures on facebook..but i cant believe ireland closed down till monday over a few inches of snow hahahaha
                      Don't forget we are not used to this kind of weather unlike you. If Storm emma was not happening then I would be OK with the snow here. It's the first time ever we had a status red warning for snow/ice.
                      UP THE DUBS!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Suzieq View Post
                        Don't forget we are not used to this kind of weather unlike you. If Storm emma was not happening then I would be OK with the snow here. It's the first time ever we had a status red warning for snow/ice.
                        Has anyone looked outside there door recently .....a blizzard and snow is pelting down
                        The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Comment

Has anyone looked outside there door recently .....a blizzard and snow is pelting down
                          blowing sideways snow up the road from the south east

Comment

• do you know the most amazing thing....is during a snow storm to see the snow belting down and see the lightening and thunder.......seen it only a few times...but its stunning

Comment

• Good morning everybody, everywhere covered in the white stuff. Gonna venture out for me walk anyway, just a short one I reckon. I'll pick up the paper along the way, dont think I'll be going out again today. Stay safe, play safe and keep the peace playmates.

Comment

• Good Morning I hope Dinny got out of the country alright. The snow is half way up my patio doors so no opening them today, There is a catthere I would love to feed it as I have cat food but I can't tell it to go around the front, Its little face is so sad

Paudge you told me you would be over later To keep me warm.

I can't believe Dunnes are closed today as are most shops Thank God we all stacked up Anyway its March and it did come in like a Lion

Comment

Working...
                                X