Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brexit: Leave voter realises his fruit farm empire faces ruin without EU migrant work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by quinner View Post
    LOL.....Anybody can say they changed their mind when it cannot be proved....

Yes, there have be many saying that IMO.....

Simplest trick in the Book because people who want to believe it will fall for it.....You should know that as you fall for any trick.......

Not sure about all that went on during the Irish Lisbon referendum but I believe that trick was used during that referendum......
    What are you on about! !!!!! You want to move the goal post to suit yer argument.....Hoards of ppl said theyve changed their minds.....just accept it.....and move on nitwit.
    We'll sail be the tide....aarghhhh !!

Comment

Originally posted by DAMNTHEWEATHER View Post
      What are you on about! !!!!! You want to move the goal post to suit yer argument.....Hoards of ppl said theyve changed their minds.....just accept it.....and move on nitwit.
      LOL.....So you believe loads of shoite.....You are a very strange fellow...indeed....

Please, just for my collection of jokes.....Tell me how you know that they voted leave in the first place...It is in their own interests to say that they voted leave when like you they cannot stomach democratic results....

Now go and play propaganda........you love that game...
      Here Rex!!!...Here Rex!!!.....Wuff!!!....... Wuff!!!

Comment

LOL.....So you believe loads of shoite.....You are a very strange fellow...indeed....

Please, just for my collection of jokes.....Tell me how you know that they voted leave in the first place...It is in their own interests to say that they voted leave when like you they cannot stomach democratic results....

Now go and play propaganda........you love that game...
        Youve convinced me now that i deffo am talkin to a right plonker.....Lets just suspect the opposite of what everyone says...why not.....bleedin eejit face nit

Comment

Youve convinced me now that i deffo am talkin to a right plonker.....Lets just suspect the opposite of what everyone says...why not.....bleedin eejit face nit
          I'll tell you a story about Johnny Mc Gory.......Shall I begin it, that's all that's in it....

I feel that you like insulting people who do not do what you want them to do........''The Navy's very own spitting Sergeant''.......

PS, do you actually understand what a debate is?.....I know you know for sure what a rant is...

Comment

I'll tell you a story about Johnny Mc Gory.......Shall I begin it, that's all that's in it....I feel that you like insulting people who do not do what you want them to do........''The Navy's very own spitting Sergeant''.......PS, do you actually understand what a debate is?.....I know you know for sure what a rant is...
            I wouldnt mind if you put up a reasonable point of view.......your logic is simply off the wall.....If it doesnt fit your belief youll make it fit with rubbish theories......and black magic. voodoo and limbo

Comment

I wouldnt mind if you put up a reasonable point of view.......your logic is simply off the wall.....If it doesnt fit your belief youll make it fit with rubbish theories......and black magic. voodoo and limbo
              Lol..Stop purging yourself......Remember that there are others in this world who have opposite opinions and beliefs.....

Make the best of what is available.....No need to shape the world in your image..

Now....There must not be a Government making such big decision with and mandate that consists of a faction that needs to be bribed.....

I will happily accept a Democratic return to full EU membership...But, I cannot accept bribery in Democracy.....

Comment

Lol..Stop purging yourself......Remember that there are others in this world who have opposite opinions and beliefs.....

Make the best of what is available.....No need to shape the world in your image..

Now....There must not be a Government making such big decision with and mandate that consists of a faction that needs to be bribed.....

I will happily accept a Democratic return to full EU membership...But, I cannot accept bribery in Democracy.....
                an i cant stand ppl talking bullshite....

Comment

Originally posted by cogito View Post
                  BBC Radio 4 'Today' program.
                  The link in the OP is to what seems like a newspaper......
                  Which contains recording and transcript of the item from the BBC 'Today' program...
                  Everything is self-evident.

Comment

Originally posted by cogito View Post
                    Which contains recording and transcript of the item from the BBC 'Today' program...
                    When is a newspaper not a newspaper....

Comment

Working...
                    X