The Barnet Bugle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DAMNTHEWEATHER View Post
    I know a few seasoned oul salts ....who are used te sleepin on beds loike dat... Could do some matchmaking for a fee
    er......you're alright Damnable........it's only a single cabin.........

Comment

• Originally posted by KatieMorag View Post
      er......you're alright Damnable........it's only a single cabin.........
      lol... easier te keep warm then...
      We'll sail be the tide....aarghhhh !!

Comment

• Downside to the Action Man bed is that I have to put my bedside drinks on the floor......then i forget they're there........ and water/coffee all over the floor.....still it's holding up well, even managing to do my exercises on it and it hasn't collapsed yet......

Comment

Downside to the Action Man bed is that I have to put my bedside drinks on the floor......then i forget they're there........ and water/coffee all over the floor.....still it's holding up well, even managing to do my exercises on it and it hasn't collapsed yet......
          There was a lot of wine spilt on my floor over Christmas with people putting glasses down by their feet and forgetting about them ......exercises is that what it's called these days
          The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Comment

• Originally posted by dinny View Post
            There was a lot of wine spilt on my floor over Christmas with people putting glasses down by their feet and forgetting about them ......exercises is that what it's called these days
            no, really......up to 50 stomach crunches now.......lwant to have a stomach like a washboard by the summer.......

Comment

no, really......up to 50 stomach crunches now.......lwant to have a stomach like a washboard by the summer.......
              Well done.....hope you make it

Comment

Well done.....hope you make it
                well i've tried this method several times over the years and i aways seem to give up after a few weeks.....even at my thinnest i've always had a belly and 3
                c-sections didn't help. it was my son's swimming teacher who recommended it and she was a former olympic-standard swimmer so i guess she knew what she was talking about. this time i've been doing it since about september gradually increasing the number and i have noticed a change so i'm going to keep it up. will post a pic when the belly's gone lol

Comment

Good idea Katie there is a shortage of washboards these days

Comment

• Originally posted by rasher View Post
                    Good idea Katie there is a shortage of washboards these days
                    true, i look more like a twin tub at the moment......

Comment

well i've tried this method several times over the years and i aways seem to give up after a few weeks.....even at my thinnest i've always had a belly and 3
                      c-sections didn't help. it was my son's swimming teacher who recommended it and she was a former olympic-standard swimmer so i guess she knew what she was talking about. this time i've been doing it since about september gradually increasing the number and i have noticed a change so i'm going to keep it up. will post a pic when the belly's gone lol
                      Well keep off all those cakes and biscuits and keep exercising and the washboard will appear......look forward to seeing the six pack

Comment

• Breaking News......Possible Terror attack in Dundalk this morning.....Egyptian Man attacked 3 people in 3 separate assaults....Stabbed one to death ....2 others in hospital......Gardai want to know what he was doing in the country and how he got in and what country in came in from.....just shows you anyone can come into the country and never be questioned

Comment

Breaking News......Possible Terror attack in Dundalk this morning.....Egyptian Man attacked 3 people in 3 separate assaults....Stabbed one to death ....2 others in hospital......Gardai want to know what he was doing in the country and how he got in and what country in came in from.....just shows you anyone can come into the country and never be questioned
                          In Ireland the police can’t stop a person on the street and ask to see their papers,it seems ridiculous to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by rasher View Post
                            In Ireland the police can’t stop a person on the street and ask to see their papers,it seems ridiculous to me.
                            Do gooders would say you were infringing on their Human Rights

Comment

Breaking News......Possible Terror attack in Dundalk this morning.....Egyptian Man attacked 3 people in 3 separate assaults....Stabbed one to death ....2 others in hospital......Gardai want to know what he was doing in the country and how he got in and what country in came in from.....just shows you anyone can come into the country and never be questioned
                              It is too easy to get into Ireland via car ferry, the only check made is on the booking confirmation at exit port, no passports are required. You can have anyone / thing in the boot and no one would ever know.I have been banging on about this for years.

Comment

• So.....son no 1 gone back to uni, moving into his room tonight...bye bye Action Man bed.....(son doesn't know about this, of course)

Comment

Working...
                                X