• Originally posted by dinny View Post
    My mother wasn't even born then
    We'll sail be the tide....aarghhhh !!

Comment

My mother wasn't even born then
      ha ha!

Comment

• Back on the job searching trail.......lost my job in March (partly my fault, but it's a long story.) I feckin' hate applying for jobs..........

Comment

• Originally posted by KatieMorag View Post
          Back on the job searching trail.......lost my job in March (partly my fault, but it's a long story.) I feckin' hate applying for jobs..........
          Are you not moving Katie?
          The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Comment

Are you not moving Katie?
            not going to put the house back on the market till we've sorted some of the issues that came up in the survey. The main reason for the move was to get money and use my share to buy a house in a much cheaper part of the county.......I have no income so I've had to go on Jobseekers Allowance which I was hoping to avoid.

Comment

not going to put the house back on the market till we've sorted some of the issues that came up in the survey. The main reason for the move was to get money and use my share to buy a house in a much cheaper part of the county.......I have no income so I've had to go on Jobseekers Allowance which I was hoping to avoid.

No income ...how will you manage....Job Seekers allowance is crap in UK

Comment

No income ...how will you manage....Job Seekers allowance is crap in UK
                yup......but me and my daughter live very frugally when the boys aren't here and I don't have a mortgage or rent to pay so it's just a case of paying the bills.......I can take part of a pension in a lump sum when I'm 55 in March so i'll really only be hard up for a few months.

Comment

yup......but me and my daughter live very frugally when the boys aren't here and I don't have a mortgage or rent to pay so it's just a case of paying the bills.......I can take part of a pension in a lump sum when I'm 55 in March so i'll really only be hard up for a few months.
                  Well don't spend the money you get from your pension to rectify the problems found in the survey it will be a waste.........Think I'll send you a food parcel of Tayto Crisps and Cadbury's chocolate in the New Year

Comment

Well don't spend the money you get from your pension to rectify the problems found in the survey it will be a waste.........Think I'll send you a food parcel of Tayto Crisps and Cadbury's chocolate in the New Year
                    that's okay dinny, i'll be on a diet then.......you could send me some Weightwatchers caramel bars tho'........

Comment

that's okay dinny, i'll be on a diet then.......you could send me some Weightwatchers caramel bars tho'........
                      Well their is a 6 pkt of Weightwatchers crisps in my cupboard in the kitchen will they do?

Comment

Well their is a 6 pkt of Weightwatchers crisps in my cupboard in the kitchen will they do?
                        no......there's only about 6 crisps in each bag.........i know i said i'd be on a diet but that's a bit extreme......

Comment

no......there's only about 6 crisps in each bag.........i know i said i'd be on a diet but that's a bit extreme......
                          The six packets in the bag wouldn't make up a decent size bag.....I'm surrounded with crap like Biscuits , Mallows , Crisps , Chocolates...etc....all for Christmas......since I came in i've had a Snickers & Mars Bar along with my dinner

Comment

The six packets in the bag wouldn't make up a decent size bag.....I'm surrounded with crap like Biscuits , Mallows , Crisps , Chocolates...etc....all for Christmas......since I came in i've had a Snickers & Mars Bar along with my dinner
                            and they call me a pig.........

Comment

and they call me a pig.........
                              No your a Sow

Comment

No your a Sow
                                lol, true.....

Comment

Working...
                                X