Happy Australia Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Australia Day
    I google because I'm not young enough to know everything.
    Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit

Comment

Originally posted by tommie View Post
      Happy Aussie Day

An de feckin Greenies an Indiginous are trying to change de date to something else, think der will be a lot of protests today, an spoil it
      It was likened on the radio here today to the Scottish and English Planters in Northern Ireland celebrating their arrival every year in the face of the indigenous population . Is this belief widely held ?.

Comment

Happy Australia Day
        The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Comment

early morning walk on local beach ,Mullaloo, before breakfast [nice big fry] , left to rite, yours, yours wife, her sister , yours sister ,both out on holliers, the little fella at the back is the son in law.......top pic ... is our daughter in the middle. spent most of the day here just home 8.0 pm., beautiful sunset , might have a pic of it.
          Attached Files
          in god i trust...everyone else cash only.

Comment

Originally posted by cosmo View Post
            early morning walk on local beach ,Mullaloo, before breakfast [nice big fry] , left to rite, yours, yours wife, her sister , yours sister ,both out on holliers, the little fella at the back is the son in law.......top pic ... is our daughter in the middle. spent most of the day here just home 8.0 pm., beautiful sunset , might have a pic of it.
            Mullaloo beach i spent some time there about 14 years ago and I will be back there next November if all goes to plan.

Comment

Nice ones Coz...good lookin sheilas .......now can ye feed dat fella at the back pse...he looks a bit emaciated.....and nice te see you won the weightwatchers trophy 2017...good on ye cobber. Now send the feckin sunshine back where it belongs.....
              We'll sail be the tide....aarghhhh !!

Comment

Originally posted by rasher View Post
                Mullaloo beach i spent some time there about 14 years ago and I will be back there next November if all goes to plan.
                jayziz don't go drinkin wit dat Cos worevver ye do ffs......he has a reputation with Guinness.... made the Buke a Records loike

Comment

Nice one Cosmo .....the 3 Degrees over your left hammer ?? .

Comment

the sundowners
                    Attached Files
                    in god i trust...everyone else cash only.

Comment

the sundowners
                      Great pic.....livin the dream eh.

Comment

Working...
                      X